Why are there so few signals from FORTS? - page 4

toxic:

I will repeat and add from myself and Cap that for obvious reasons, no one will sell good signals through subscriptions, which is absurd, when you can trade them yourself and take profits directly from the market. They sell signals at random and there is little demand for them, because at the stock exchange there are more professionals than at Forex trading companies. That is why there is no demand for absurdity, but you try it anyway, try is not a torture and a sucker is not a mammoth, this beast is everywhere, but in different proportions.

No, the signal service can influence the price (stock exchange, market), no sane broker would give you a copy. And exchange subscribers may have such a sum in total - that one person (signal provider) can easily move the price.

toxic:

I will repeat and add from myself and Cap that for obvious reasons, no one will sell good signals through subscriptions, which is absurd, when you can trade them yourself and take profits directly from the market. They sell signals at random and there is little demand for them, because at the stock exchange there are more professionals than at Forex trading companies. That is why there is no demand for absurdity, but you try it anyway, it's not a torture and a sucker is not a mammoth, this beast is everywhere, but in different proportions.

I, in general, have not spent the first day at the stock exchange, and the theoretical side of the issue - whether someone will sell a signal or not - does not interest me.

As for the MT5 platform, there are not a lot of signals, and the question is related to it.

Maybe the issue is that the platform has not been available on the exchange for a long time, and therefore there are few signals.

As for the issue of selling or not selling - this is not an issue as the demand is there.

I myself would diversify my capital towards sensible signals where the logic is quite different from mine

Server Muradasilov:

Not only signals service can influence the price (stock exchange, market), no sane broker will copy it. And exchange subscribers, may be so much in the aggregate - that one person (signal provider) can easily move the price.

see above - BCS does.

There is no sense for the broker to block copying. on the contrary, rationally speaking, the broker is interested in copying, because it allows uninformed people to trade in the market (according to signals).

the nuances are in the leverage and risk

Viktor Vlasenko:

see above - BCS does

What is the sense for the broker to block copying? on the contrary, rationally speaking, the broker is interested in copying, because it allows uninitiated people to trade in the market (according to signals)

the nuances are in the leverage and the risk

What's the point )))) wrote above ...

Server Muradasilov:

What's the point )))) wrote above ...

bullshit written

Server Muradasilov:

Not only signals service can influence the price (stock exchange, market), no sane broker will copy it. And exchange subscribers may have such a sum in total - that one person (signal provider) can easily move the price.

Server Muradasilov:

What's the point ))) I wrote above ...

What nonsense.

What is the point of publishing your signals?

You hope that you trade in the kitchens, and your signals will not go further than this kitchen?

For whom, then, do you publish your signals? Are you an employee of a brokerage house and expecting an inflow of customers looking at your nice pictures?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Why so few signals from FORTS?

Sergey Chalyshev, 2017.09.02 20:03

What nonsense.

What is the point of publishing your signals?

Are you hoping that you trade in the kitchens and your signals will not go further than this kitchen?

For whom, then, do you publish your signals? Are you an employee of a brokerage company and expecting an influx of clients looking at your pretty pictures?

Greetings

They both trade at Mosbirzha, one has been trading for a long time and the other does not know why there is no rate book on forex, but at the stock market.

PS. Friends, you started it))) But I'm really a bit embarrassed for you with my eighth-grade education)))

And what drives the price, who can tell, and whether it can be influenced? (stock exchange) - please give us an introduction

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

I don't know why there is no market maker on the stock market, and they don't know.

PS. Friends, you started it))) But I'm really a bit embarrassed for you with my eighth-grade education)))

I don't know these two, but I know that knowledge about where and why there is a glass, I'm 100 percent sure, is no indicator of anything.

Alexey Oreshkin:

I don't know these two, but I do know that knowing where and why there is a bet, 100% sure, is no indication of anything.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why so few signals from FORTS?

Server Muradasilov, 2017.09.03 06:30

And what moves the price, who can tell, and is it possible to influence it? (stock exchange) - please give me an introduction

Reason: