Creating a command to write a bot - page 13

khorosh:
Well, each of them believes that this idea occurred to him or her first).

This is not the case here.

The suggestion is to work as a team. That is, one comes up with an idea, and the others start to share their thoughts on what needs to be tweaked. The other writes an EA, the other programmers say that it is not written that way.

The person just does not know that it is a piece of cake to write an Expert Advisor perfectly knowing the MQL language and that a good strategy is invaluable.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The suggestion is to work as a team. That is, one person puts forward an idea, and the others start to share their thoughts on what needs to be tweaked. The other writes an advisor, and the others say that it is not written that way.

The programmer just does not know that it is a simple matter of writing an Expert Advisor knowing perfectly the MQL language.

It is common everywhere: the first idea comes from the one who starts the thread. Here, however, not just an idea is not visible - there is a live broadcast: "Give it to me in my personal". In general, bad behavior is becoming more and more evident.

George Merts:

Hmmm... Well, let's just say I consider myself a bit more than a complete zero in programming. But, so far, I don't see the point of putting any effort into what you're proposing here. So - you get zero from me, although I'm not zero. The rest of you are the same.

People need to see a real perspective. Or at least believe in some mythical one. So far, I'm afraid, few "non-nulls" will be seriously interested.

Where does the real perspective come from? If the TC on the old, well known, principles - we end up with the same eggs, only in profile. If they are based on new ones - then it is always a risk and the result is never known. So for these new principles and still need a very good qualification. Guys after Moscow State University for 4 years did the system before entering the market, at one of the gatherings told.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Where does the real perspective come from? If the TC is based on old, well-known principles, we end up with the same eggs in profile. If they are new, then it is always a risk and the result is never known. So for these new principles and still need a very good qualification. Guys from Moscow State University spent 4 years developing the system before they entered the market, they told me at one of the gatherings.

I have heard that, but I don't know whether they made any money or not.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The suggestion is to work as a team. That is, one comes up with an idea, and the others start to share their thoughts on what needs to be tweaked. The other one writes the Expert Advisor, the rest of the programmers say that it is not written that way.

The programmer just does not know that it is a simple matter to write a good Expert Advisor perfectly knowing the MQL language and that a good strategy is essentially invaluable.

I meant the idea to gather a team and use the fruits of its labours). How many of them have been here before.

khorosh:
I meant the idea of getting a team together and benefiting from its labour). How many of those have been here before.
Putting together a team of old-timers is definitely not a good idea. But putting together a team of newcomers is not a bad idea. A fresh perspective on the market might bear some fruit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've heard that, but whether it works or not, I don't know.

About 2-3 years ago they had a limited company with a small staff of IT and programmers. They said that in general it wasn't bad, but the infrastructure was eating away at my earnings. Since then, I don't know.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Putting together a team of old-timers is definitely not a good idea. But putting together a team of newcomers is not a bad idea. A fresh perspective on the market might bear some fruit.

I doubt that very much.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The suggestion is to work as a team. That is, one comes up with an idea, and the others start to share their thoughts on what needs to be tweaked. The other one writes an Expert Advisor and the rest of the programmers tell them what is wrong.

This person just doesn't know that writing an Expert Advisor perfectly knowing MQL is a piece of cake and a good strategy is essentially invaluable.

By the way, you can even make a "generator" of strategies that covers 99% of requests and wants of newbies.)

- We take (randomly choose) 1-2 trend indices, determine the buy/sell direction

- also randomly add a number of oscillators (determine the moment of entering)

- to taste or randomly add a break-even/trail-stop

feed all this into the optimizer with the aim to get more than 0;

add risky MM, lots instead of closes and a balance curve that goes straight and upwards will appear.

Generate a program text (delete all unnecessary things) and sell it for a good price :-)

In the end, it turns out that professionals don't need it, and newcomers aren't taken))

Reason: