Do customers need a simple programming language built in? - page 8

And now for the pretty girls, purely to skim the foam off the compote))

Gorg1983:

The new mega-feature for beginners will be inclined orders, the programmer who has implemented them (I don't know if he already has one) will be able to make a fortune on mass and low cost.

If you do not know the algorithm, you may use it to gain some profit. As a variant of their arrival on MT5. Not the point.

Usually in the kitchens people are taught the graphical figures, to use the graphical tools embedded and so on.

And here is an automatic deal opening for supporters of supports, resistances, triangle channels, fibs and others - a balm for the soul.

For example, we stretch the sloping channel on H1 for 10 candles. And in the options of this channel there is a line (upper, lower, middle) from which a deal should be opened.

The implementation through the pending orders is not feasible. But it is possible to work online as an Expert Advisor.

The Expert Advisor knows best.

The options should be thought over by the community, so that there will be no - this is not enough. E.g. whether to open at second touch and so on (as an option), to cancel one line in relation to another. Touch by Ask or Bid, Spread, and all this is not within the EA programming, but optional when attaching any of the graphical objects.

It's like a fucking spinner in trading.

There is already

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7471449/eurusd-h1-alpari-international-limited

I invested in PAMM. The price of the share passed 100 points on the Richter scale and then fell by 50 points on the same scale. My loss was twice as much as my profit. When I asked WHY. I got the formula ..... that says I imagined a loss, because the formula says I made a profit! And you can't go against the formula.

On the question of the topic, about the need to simplify the programming process, there are, in my opinion, two opposing answers.

If we are talking about a primitive task constructor for dummies, translatable into program code, which only a programmer could do, say, in equivalent time, then the answer is No.

Since it is obvious that the developers of the platform have worked through it and optimized, there is a wizard, templates, libraries, finally they created this community, where there are gathered quite a lot of programmers of different levels, and their services in various forms are available to a wide range of users.

The other case and the answer is Yes, if we are talking about tools for task formalization and translator of program code, which cannot be created manually in adequate time or it requires high, special skills or simply is not realizable.

For example, graphical setting and generation of trading strategy directly from a price chart, tabular setting of patterns and finding hidden patterns in time series, etc...
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page404#comment_5278436

Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день всем, Знаю, что есть на форуме энтузиасты machine learning и статистики...

Ivan Negreshniy:

Since it is obvious that the developers of the platform have already worked on this and optimised it, there is a wizard, templates, libraries, finally they have created this hangout, where quite a few, different level of programmers are gathered and their services in various forms are available to a wide range of users.

Another thing and answer - Yes, if we are talking about tools for formalizing tasks and translator of program code, which can not be created manually in adequate time, or it requires high, special skills or simply is not feasible.

E.g. charting and generating a trading strategy directly from a price chart, tabulating patterns and finding hidden time series patterns, etc., etc...
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page404#comment_5278436

Ivan, have you ever written in SD? I write quite often and have the feeling that the guys from SD don't really do any business at all. They are pure theorists in their field.

No one needs to invent or optimise anything, all they have to do is perform their tasks in time. And MQ's general task is the same - to sell the platform to as many DCs as possible.

If you do not agree, give us a link to at least one forum post that would start like this: "I am an MT5 developer, I want to offer the following chip... "

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Ivan, have you ever written to the SD? I write quite often and there is a feeling that the guys from the SD don't really trade at all. They are pure theorists in their field.

No one needs to invent or optimise anything, all they have to do is deliver on time. And MQ's general task is the same - to sell the platform to as many DCs as possible.

If you do not agree, give us a link to at least one forum post that would start like this: "I am an MT5 developer, I want to offer the following chip... "

Approximately the same problem every trader faces when trading in the market and you, as in the topic you are talking about buyers, so it's not about making things up and disagreement, but about the strategy to solve this problem, which may lead some to profit and others to loss...

Ivan Negreshniy:

Approximately the same task is faced by every trader when trading the market and by you, as you are talking about buyers in the topic, so it is not about making things up and disagreeing, but about the strategy to solve this problem, which may lead some to profit and others to loss...

Shit, watery nonsensical water again.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Crap, watery nonsensical water again.

If you do not understand the meaning of the message, it does not mean that it is not there, perhaps because of the hurry of writing you do not have time to read carefully, like "the crank is not a reader"(c).

Nevertheless, I am not obliged to explain to you in detail that to perform all your tasks in the CA and feed your family, it is not the general task of MQ, while I do not have to switch to your terminology, about the girls and compote, because this is not a forum for housewives ...

***** Can you tell me how to deal with all EA parameters? Stops are horizontal and vertical . Profits are also horizontal and vertical . What is magik ? What do the numbers in the window mean ?

Zvezdochet:

***** Can you tell me how to deal with all EA parameters? Stops horizontally and vertically. Profits also horizontally and vertically. What is magik ? What do the numbers in the window mean ?

When we open an order using the Expert Advisor or the script, we can give it a sign as a number - magic. If needed, we can use it to distinguish the orders set by this EA. If the orders are opened manually, they have zero magic. The magic number is needed if the EA opens orders on different symbols(Symbols) or if manual trading is performed at the same time, or if more than one EA is working at the same time. If there is only one Expert Advisor and there is no manual trading - the magik is redundant. Or if there are different EAs on different symbols, they will define their own orders by Symbol. The box opposite what?