Scalping - page 9

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, real is disciplined. A demo is a demo, you lose and open a new account.

Not a demo helps you concentrate less into trading, so you trade from the poorest position.

Alexander Ivanov:
In real life, this method will cut off unnecessary thoughts.

To go for profit, you have to follow the right train of thought, and how to initiate these thoughts.
After all, any victory, success is a coherently working thought and the cutting off of some damaging thoughts. One's thoughts lead to either success or failure.
The initiation of a truly important thought in the soul is the beginning of beginnings.

P.S. a little philosophy :)

See

Alexander Ivanov:

I do not have much control over trading on a small amount, but there is a second account with a medium term account with a more serious approach

It is very disciplined to trade in front of an audience, do you want to practice?

You don't have to explain the reasons for entry and exit, you can do it on the demo, all you need to practice is to be watched

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

It is very disciplined to trade in front of an audience, do you want to practice?

You do not have to explain the reasons for entry and exit, you can do it on the demo, just as long as you are being watched for practice

how is it?

Kirill Shushkevich:

how?

create a broadcast either on your YouTube channel or a conference in TeamViewer, I think people will come up

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

create a broadcast either on the YouTube channel or a conference in TeamViewer, I think people will come up

Who's going to broadcast it?

Kirill Shushkevich:

who's going to show it?

Anyone who wants to train themselves in terms of discipline.

This is one of the tips and recommendations for you as the author of the topic and everyone else reading it, as you yourself asked in the first post.

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

Anyone who wants to train themselves in terms of discipline.

This is one of the tips and recommendations for you as the author of the topic and everyone else reading it, as you yourself asked in the first post.

I see, I was just distracted. I'll give it a try sometime.

Kirill Shushkevich:

Oh, I see. I was just distracted. I'll give it a try sometime.

I've been scalping for about 4 months ... very hard ... realised it wasn't my thing.

Reason: