Scalping

I have started to try scalping, the results in three days are not bad, but I would like to hear from people who are scalping or have tried it. Write any tips or recommendations, share your experiences.

Scalping - you need reaction, fresh mind, cheerfulness.

Of this; don't drink tea, coffee, beer. You should do a lot of physical exercise, work in the countryside. And don't sin; don't burden your soul with passions that reduce your vitality, your mood, etc.

Sleep no later than 23:00, get up at 7:00 in the morning to do exercises, push-ups, etc. Read the Bible to strengthen the spirit.

That's all.)

Alexander Ivanov:
I would say scalping - you need reaction, fresh mind, cheerfulness.

Of this; don't drink tea, coffee, beer. You should do a lot of physical exercise, work in the countryside. And don't sin; don't burden your soul with passions that reduce your vitality, your mood, etc.

Sleep no later than 23:00, get up at 7:00 in the morning to do exercises, push-ups, etc. Read the Bible to strengthen the spirit.

That's all.))

This is good advice)))

Kirill Shushkevich:

That's good advice)))

I'm trying to get on that kind of schedule myself. It's hard, but if you force yourself, it's easier.)

Alexander Ivanov:
I'm trying to get on that kind of schedule myself. It's hard, but if you force yourself, it's easier).

I worked out two years ago, got married and gave it up.)

scalping is different.
If overnight scalping is in a cross corridor, it will be very difficult to maintain such a schedule.

Kirill Shushkevich:

I worked out two years ago, got married and gave it up.)

:)))) familiar.
I was a kungfu master, I knew ninjutsu, wrestling, kickboxing, camouflage, etc... and now I can barely do push-ups and stare at the monitor.)

Alexander Ivanov:
:)))) familiar.
I used to be a kungfu master, I knew ninjutsu, wrestling, kickboxing, camouflage techniques, etc.. Now I can barely do push-ups, and I'm staring at the monitor.)

that's the same thing i can barely do push-ups)

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Scalping is different.
If nighttime scalping is in a cross corridor, it would be very difficult to follow this chart.

No, I scalp during the day, or preferably in the evening, and look for points where price stops near new lows or highs.

Kirill Shushkevich:

I can barely do push-ups either.)

I still do push-ups on my fingers, but I can't do pull-ups any more. There used to be a sports ground near my house from a neighbouring school, but now all the schools have iron fences around it, so I can't get through (( I should buy a horizontal bar at home.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I still do push-ups on my fingers, but I can't do pull-ups any more. There used to be a sports ground near my house from a neighbouring school, but now all the schools have iron fences, so I can't get through it (( I should buy a horizontal bar at home.

I have a 67-year-old father who still works out and has another thing he does with his teeth: he lifts a 100-kilogram ice rink.

Reason: