Scalping - page 7

Petr Baskakov:

I think any style of trading needs its own Trading System...especially for scalping or pipsing...) it's all individual.

i know it's true but i need to build it out of several strategies and everything will be fine)

Kirill Shushkevich:

Yes, that's true, but we need to make it out of several strategies and everything will be fine)

All right - go through the strategies - take the best - remove the superfluous - adjust the parameters - make a profit ))

Petr Baskakov:

all right - go through the strategies - take the best - remove the superfluous - adjust the parameters - make a profit )))

big profit))))

Petr Baskakov:

all right - go through the strategies - take the best - remove the superfluous - adjust the parameters - make a profit ))

Cool! I hope you can show me by example? )))

There is a very good method to learn how to trade in a demo account. Not just profit and loss, or build strategies.

But in a very different way.

Alexander Ivanov:

There is a very good method to learn how to trade in a demo account. Not just profit and loss, or build strategies.

It's a different way of doing things.

And I know this method.

The idea is: don't trade on a demo account )))

Renat Akhtyamov:

And I know this method.

The point is: do not trade on a demo account ))))

The idea is not to trade on a demo account. It would be better to learn it on a demo account, but with a different method. I would like to learn how to trade on the demo account.

I'll open a separate branch soon.
And teach everyone))))

Victor Ziborov:

The result is great. Somehow you were selling at the very top. And in the lowlands you were buying. Clear, slick.

It's simple enough when you look at what happens inside a one minute candle, which is the 1 sec timeframe.

This is what the entry and exit points look like on the 1 sec timeframe

Alexander Ivanov:
You can learn it on the demo, but with a totally different method. No one knows yet.

I'll open a separate branch soon.
And teach everyone)))

And this method won't work in real life?

I'll be waiting... it's always interesting to learn

You can't train on the demo, but on the real one it's a different story.

Reason: