Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 44

SanAlex:

looking at the stochastics with different settings

It seems to show well with these settings

Different instruments move differently so periods should be chosen individually, even buying from selling is different)

VVT:

Once again, volatility is additional information, inside the day I expect a bounce, in the long term a week/month 1.24, here is your forecast and levels)

A bounce of 400 pips worked, this is the end of the pair for today)

SanAlex:

looking at the stochastics with different settings

seems to show well with these settings

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

and most likely the pound will continue to fall

SanAlex: Dear Sir, don't take this only in a bad way).

I only have my own ways of predicting markets. May differ considerably from the standard ones.

Uladzimir Izerski:

SanAlex: Dear Sir, don't take this only in a bad way).

I only have my own ways of predicting markets. May differ considerably from the standard ones.

My apologies for meddling. I'm just talking out loud with stochastics - I've checked them in the tester and they're showing good results.

- I can't express it right (in short, you did great!)

SanAlex:

I apologise - that I got into the wrong business. I was just speaking out loud with the stochastic - I checked it in the tester and it showed good results.

- I can't say it right (in short, well done!)

Thanks for the compliment.

There are standard analysis methods that are worked out. But they are the source of liquidity. Our task is to see these levels.

They are always visible on the chart. The chart) is open to all. Not like in poker.)))

Even on small charts there are pivot points.

GBPUSD_M1

Uladzimir Izerski:

Thank you for the compliment.

There are standard tried-and-true ways of analysis. But they are precisely the source of liquidity. Our task is to see these levels.

They are always visible on the chart. The chart) is open to all. Not like in poker.)))

Vova , you can see them after, not before. Chill out

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, you can see them after, not before. Chill out

You're an eagle)))

VVT:

Do you still believe the indicators? Volumes have already gone down)

The point is that the volumes will not show anything, except that they have fallen and/or risen. The price does not need either high volumes or the lack of them. The rate needs the imbalance between the volumes of bulls/bears to make it fly somewhere - and who will show it? For example, with Gold? Can volumes predict the fall? And all that happened was that the bulls stopped buying and all the little guys who were in the market9 sellers) who don't give a damn about everything drove the price 500.0 points down, there are simply no buyers

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, you can see them after, not before. Chill out

I'm sick of your stupidity, you don't want to discuss technical analysis, don't.

Reason: