Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 41

Sergey Lazarenko:

you need to turn it on, the main trend is Downtrend

Don't use such clever words yet, trend. Start small.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Do not use such clever words yet, trend. Start small.

What did Dow say about trends? If you are in a downtrend, each successive trough and top is lower than the previous one, for slow thinkers I mark consecutive extrema, now the pound will shoot upwards, ahead of the euro, you will understand everything at once

Sergey Lazarenko:

What did Dow say about trends? The downward trend is each successive trough and top below the previous one, for slow thinkers I mark consequential extrema, the pound is about to shoot upwards, ahead of the euro, you will immediately understand everything.

Talk to Yusey, you are on the same wavelength, you live in the 19th century.

Brent, the impulse has passed, a significant one, nothing more to look forward to, no further fate known, so b/c

Sergey Lazarenko:

Wow, you're so cool, you'll burn all the roads to heaven, what do you need more details about?

I wrote...a methodology, preferably with justifications, in the form of a normal text with illustrations.

I don't watch funny videos :-)

There could be a divergence in gold on the hour. Paper gold is selling off.

These are the current significant levels. But it will depend on the policy of injecting empty money in the states.

XAUUSD_H1

Maxim Kuznetsov:

for the sake of interest i would read how and most importantly why (apart from "i'm an artist i see it this way") these levels are arranged.

are there any descriptions ? if only video, then screw it

everything is simple)

VVT:

It's simple)

That's an interesting picture. What magazine is it from?

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a fascinating picture. What magazine is it from?

https://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/quikstrike/vol2vol-expected-range.html

VVT:

It's simple)

simple and dumb on volatility, with fine adjustments on strikes ?

Reason: