Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 24

Roman Kutemov:

the pairs must be fundamentally and economically dependent ?

not just we build a portfolio and we are paddling profits ?

Just build a portfolio and take profits. A portfolio where all pairs have the USD symbol, a portfolio where all pairs have the JPY symbol etc. etc. . You can trade the portfolio against the portfolio. The portfolio is synthetic. IMHO why a fund is easier than a handicap, on a fund all symbols are stock/$ or futures/$ or another currency. -I don't claim to know the truth.

I studied this system myself since 2013, 2 months ago I understood this system, but not in full because according to the author you can earn more than 500% a day, I got a little less than 100% for a week. There is something to strive for ))

Alexsey Minchenko:
I studied this system myself since 2013, 2 months ago I understood this system, but not in full because according to the author you can earn more than 500% a day, I got a little less than 100% for a week. There is something to strive for))
Where does the author writes about 500% a day? And who is the author? Dick.

Roman Kutemov:
Write in private, for some reason I cannot write to you.

Can only communicate within this thread. I will not describe the TC in detail. So as not to be unsubstantiated, I connected the signal, test on rial.

Alexsey Minchenko:

Can only communicate within this thread. I will not describe the TC in detail. I have been studying the topic of pair trading for 10 years.

I have never tried to trade with my broker, I have never tried to buy an Fx Bonus.
I have been studying the pair trading theme for 10 years.
I have been studying the topic of paired trading for 10 years and I would like to discuss it in private.

Roman Kutemov:
This thread is not really about the topic, it's about levels.
And I've been studying the topic of pair trading for 10 years.
I wanted to discuss it in private.

I can't write to you, check the settings in your profile.

Alexsey Minchenko:

Can't find this thread at the moment. He had a dispute with a local trader who criticised his views on trading, the critic gave him a login and password for MT4 (demo of course), dick made it a signal( free) on this site, half a day lived the signal and into a ban, the reason was too much activity, at that time the profit was over 500%. I traded 2 robots, they are freely available, they trade only through ECN, I did not try it through STP. I don't know how to use this robot, I don't know if they have improved the ECN or if the robot's head is screwed on. He was criticized by Renat, I guess he is the head of the site. He offered to bet $1M to Renat that his system is effective, he was banned. In short, a Santa Barbara Barbara. We have to wait for him to start writing about trading and the site where he was working on it has disappeared a year ago.

We asserted (on this forum) that fxsaber is the reincarnation of hrenfx. Is this statement true?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It has been claimed (on this forum) that fxsaber is a reincarnation of hrenfx. Is this statement correct?

Getch was definitely it. I haven't heard about fxsaber. Is there a link?

Alexsey Minchenko:

I can't write to you, check the settings in your profile.

Skype me

Alexsey Minchenko:

TF M1. Create a synthetic with different volume for each pair. Take the yellow and green line as a channel (floating), the red line should go to the centre of the channel. I wrote it in a very simple language.

Your task is to create a synthetic with optimal channel, go over weights. The more incoming information (pairs), the better the result. Look for correlations!

I don't understand, you write: "Portfolio where all pairs with USD symbol" and in the screenshot you posted, with the middle line this is not the case
Reason: