When trading forex, what online game do you play? Does the game help or distract you? Pros and cons. - page 4

Vladimir Pastushak:

WarZone 2100 game released back in 1996 is still alive today!

Only true strategy fans will appreciate this game and the multiplayer in which players from different continents meet every day!

Watch from 20 seconds!

I also have this toy, but online as it can not play - writes the wrong version of the game.

Alexander Ivanov:

I also have this toy, but the network can not play - writes the wrong version of the game.

3.1.5 is the one with a lot of people, although there are already 3.2.0

Battles in the evenings are hellish ....

Vladimir Pastushak:

3.1.5 the one with a lot of people, although there is already a 3.2.0

Battles in the evenings are hellish ....

wow))) thanks. I'll give it a try today in the meantime.

Alexander Ivanov:

I'd like to try searching for fiction on the internet - audio,

lately I've been watching "Legends of a Soviet Detective" on my smartphone before I go to bed,

it's scary, about maniacs being arrested, etc... I fall asleep very fast because of fear))

good show, watched it on youtube
too bad, you can't watch it on the walk. can some google gloss show it?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

it's a good show, i watched it on youtube.
it's a shame you can't watch a movie on the walk. can some google gloss show it?

google gloss? what is that? )

I'm watching this today, it's grounding...

The mind is freed from worldly pleasures...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I love good fiction, I don't have time to read much, and I don't feel like listening to boom-boom-boom on a walk. I downloaded a compilation called "Model for Assembly", I listen to it and relax.

You can't even hear the lyrics over the boom-boom-boom. It's a good choice :)

An audiobook is like a movie adaptation, it can ruin a good original or improve a shitty one. And because there is no need for special equipment, there are no problems with distribution, the reading is taken by any passerby. Therefore, more often the quality is, alas, below average - you have to filter by reciter. But the pluses do outweigh the benefits: you put it in your ear and there are no ties to the book.

Alexander Ivanov:

google gloss? what is that? )

Glasses for 150 baht ))https://www.wikiwand.com/ru/Google_Glass

Google Glass | Wikiwand
Google Glass | Wikiwand
  • www.wikiwand.com
You can help our automatic cover photo selection by reporting an unsuitable photo.

Alexander Puzanov:

You can't hear the lyrics over the boom-boom. That's a good choice :)

An audiobook is like a film adaptation, it can ruin a good original or improve a shitty one. And because there is no need for special equipment, there are no problems with distribution, the reading is taken by any passerby. Therefore, more often, the quality is, alas, below average - you have to filter by reciter. But the pluses do outweigh - you put it in your ear and no ties to the book.

The assembly model was read by Vlad Kopp, the quality is on par there. And there is a boom-boom, no doubt )))

Vladimir Pastushak:

WarZone 2100 game released back in 1996 is still alive today!

Only true strategy fans will appreciate this game and the multiplayer in which players from different continents meet every day!

Watch from 20 seconds onwards

The game is clearly not 1996 - at that time there were no such graphics - it's closer to 2000. From the video I saw a lack of atmosphere, which is, for example, in WarCraft3 .

Reason: