Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 5

It's all bullshit - the schmart maps. Quantum computer should be made. It would be a super miner))

Dmitriy Skub:
It's all bullshit - the schmart maps. Quantum computer should be made. It'll be a super miner))

Yeah. suggest such a processor, I'll draw a schematic and solder it.

PS: buy from aliens - do not offer ))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah. I'll give you such a processor, draw a schematic and solder it.

PS: buy from aliens - do not offer ))))

I need a big investment. I am afraid that you will not be able to afford it)).

Dmitriy Skub:
A big investment is needed. I am afraid that you will not be able to afford it)))

Come on. If a processor is 1000 bits, for example, then quanta rest. This is achieved by interconnecting the processors into a transputer. Ready-made solutions are multiprocessor server motherboards.

So just go to the shop, no need to reinvent the wheel.

As for investing in crypto - I personally don't bother with that.

Relevant if you have good video cards, even very relevant.

If you don't have good graphics cards, forget it, it's a move past you.

Комбинатор:

Relevant if you have good video cards, even very relevant.

If you don't have good graphics cards, forget it, you'll miss out.

If you are a systems programmer, you probably understand how computers work too.

Absolutely any hardware device can replace software.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you are a systems engineer, you probably understand how computers work too.

Let you first try to get at least minimally up to speed on the subject.

Комбинатор:
Let's first try to get at least minimally into the subject.

Personally, I understand it as a good commercial move by video card manufacturers.

You can write a driver and you'll have a lot of great video cards on one naturally cool computer with a lot of virtualisations.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You are wrong.

Again, try to understand at least a little bit about the subject area in question.

Комбинатор:

You are wrong.

Again, try to understand at least a little bit about the subject matter at hand.

This gold rush is not for me.

On the outside, i.e. on the Internet side, your computer is a network program, nothing more. And you downloaded this program for mining. It uses for work naa more productive processor, ie graphics, which has a plus direct channel access to memory (RPM), with all that follows.

What is there to understand here....?

They'll write a wirus and pull it out of memory, and then the crypto will crash in the blink of an eye.
Reason: