Looking for a trader with a trading system. I am a programmer - page 9

CynepTPEHEP:

Looking for a programmer to write an EA on my trading idea.

The principle of "Our ideas - Your gasoline", if the Expert Advisor will turn out to be unprofitable - I will refund the work in hard currency as agreed.

And on the contrary, if it turns out to be profitable, I will return the payment from the profit. Maybe even double it.

CynepTPEHEP:
What kind of payment?
For writing the advisor.

Having tested a lot of robots, if you throw out the ones that brazenly fit the story, for one currency pair, but immediately lose money on another, it turns out that the most profitable ones are Martingale ones.

But they are profitable until there is a very strong trend without a pullback.... At that point they lose all the money.

If I were you, I would contact the developer of Maringale, and simply introduce a volume filter.

If the volume of bulls is overdoing it, then do not open orders with long runs, because this is what leads to losses.

And vice versa, if the volume of bears exceeded some conventional value, then it should be forced to close the open buy positions and not to open them until the balance between the volumes of bulls and bears is balanced.

Something like this.... If the robot is good, I will test it and buy it, and I will recommend it to all my friends!

ivi888:

Having tested a lot of robots, if you throw out the ones that brazenly fit the story, for one currency pair, but immediately lose on another, it turns out that the most profitable ones are Martingale ones.

But they are profitable until there is a very strong trend without a pullback.... at which point they lose all the money.

If I were you, I would contact the developer of Maringale, and simply introduce a volume filter.

If the volume of bulls is too high, then do not open orders with long runs, because this is what leads to losses.

And vice versa, if the volume of bears exceeded some conventional value, then it should be forced to close the open buy positions and not to open them until the balance between the volumes of bulls and bears is balanced.

Something like this.... If the robot is good, I will test it and buy it, and recommend it to all my friends.

As you have accurately noted - I am trying to think of such a function in my Expert Advisor - so far I have not been able to figure out how to do it.

-------------

I have thought about it before, thank you for reminding me!

Now I have an idea of how to implement it with Horizontal or Trend Line

----

As it crosses the line it will disable buying or selling, depending on which way it goes against

----------------------------------------

i just thought of something - i already added one filter for opening (start) - now i need to add a filter for closing (stop)

Files:
Filter.png  52 kb

ivi888:
I will test it myself, buy it and recommend it to all my friends!

According to the picture, she's a beauty!

CynepTPEHEP:

So there's Freelance, there's a lot of commissioning there, every day. I have ordered there, but something I am not happy with and it is not that I have to pay for work.

You're insinuating that I'm a "freebie" brainwasher. Calm down and walk away. Write on Freelance, you'll get paid there anyway.

No, I'm not suggesting anything. I frankly offered to return the cost of writing the EA in double in case this EA will earn 4 times the cost of writing it, plus the initial deposit, which it may later lose. But I'm writing for 30-50 only in the moments of benevolence. But they are very rare.

SanAlex:

As you have accurately noted - I'm trying to think of such a function in my EA - so far I can't figure out how to do it.

-------------

I've thought of that before, thanks for reminding me!

Now I have an idea of how to implement it with Horizontal or Trend Line

----

As it crosses the line it will disable buying or selling, depending on which way it goes against

----------------------------------------

I figured it out - I already added one filter for opening (start) - now I need to add a filter for closing (stop)

I kind of made the filters

of three horizontal lines 1 upper line - above it stops opening . 2 middle line above it - buy or sell how to set below it the same 3 bottom line below it stops opening.

-----------

Remains to be tested on weekdays - how it works - and then update the Expert Advisor

------------------

in the picture - for 30 min filter for 1 min signals to open

Files:
Hline_VSC.PNG  132 kb
Hline_VSC_1.PNG  120 kb

SanAlex:

Sort of made filters

I filtered three horizontal lines 1 upper line - above it stops opening. 2 middle line above it - buys or sells how to set below it the same 3 bottom line below it stops opening.

-----------

It remains to be tested on weekdays - how it works - and then I will update the Expert Advisor

You should remove the middle line. As the upper line is crossed, sell, and buy after the crossing of the lower one. If the trend is going on, it is better not to play with it.

In general, the matter is not the lines, but the volatility. If it is good, buy after a red candle, and sell after a green one. And all the lines do not matter. The main thing is to feel and understand the market.

CynepTPEHEP:

but there's one thing I'm not happy with and that's not having to pay for work.

What's not to like then?

CynepTPEHEP:
Write What You Want and How You Want))))) To Whom Do You Want and Certainly on Your CONDITIONS)))))

The more emoticons the BETTER))))))))))))))

Reason: