Would you sign up for such a signal if I made a 5% drawdown ? - page 6

will most likely sign up, but posting pictures from the tester won't convince anyone...except the dumbest.... three things are needed to be believed:

1. monitoring

2. monitoring.

3. monitoring.

Personally, I wouldn't subscribe to any signal. Although I do see some very good signals in the Signals menu. There are signals with good, stable and large balance growth, with small to 30% drawdown, with depo lifetime > 1.5 years, with good Sharpe ratio. And very importantly, there are some that put stop losses. But I want to eventually get the kind of trading skills myself to get to that level. So to sign for a signal even with a 5% drawdown does not allow me to do it. I want to do it myself.

Victor Ziborov:

Personally, I wouldn't subscribe to any signal. Although I see some very good signals in the Signals menu. There are signals with good, stable and large balance growth, with small to 30% drawdown, with depo lifetime > 1.5 years, with good Sharpe ratio. And very importantly, there are some that put stop losses. But I want to eventually get the kind of trading skills myself to get to that level. So to sign for a signal even with a 5% drawdown does not allow me to do it. I want to do it myself.

Now the Expert Advisor has shown profit but this was not intended as a goal, I just need to close orders somehow. The biggest opened lot is 0.11, which is a lot. You cannot see it here but it has really earned about $12000 and this profit will not affect the drawdown in any way. But now, it does not matter, the main thing is to achieve a minimum drawdown, and you can earn in semi-automatic mode. There will always be plus trades in the market and you can manually handle them (a no-win option).

I wrote to those who think that the profit is small. I'm not going to earn on the strategy, because there is no strategy here. The earnings will come from the algorithm itself, as I go along.

Files:

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Who knows how to make an RSI type indicator out of a price chart ? There must be levels within which price moves.

1. Build a slow MA 100
2. build a fast MA 30
3. subtract MA100 - MA30, i.e. the figure is as on the picture
4. you may normalise by -1 to +1 using one of the formulas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalization_(statistics)

Andy Sanders:

1. You build a slow MA 100
2. You build a fast MA 30.
3. Subtract MA100 - MA30, you get a pattern like in the picture
4. you may normalize by -1 to +1 using one of the formulas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalization_(statistics)

damn sensible.

The only "BUT!".

You will exit at the same price you entered.

Andy Sanders:

1. build a slow MA 100
2. build a fast MA 30
3. Subtract MA100 - MA30, you get the figure as shown on the picture
4. You can normalise by -1 to +1 using one of the equations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalization_(statistics)

Thank you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You will exit at the same price you entered.

It won't. I'll make levels like in this indicator. It's also two wagons.

;)

Good day.
)))
I am not alone in creating profitable systems.

As for the ups and downs on your chart, it's simple:
ups are formed when you close profitable orders first.
Downs are formed when you close unprofitable orders first.
Psychologically ups are easier to perceive.
Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
Good day.
)))
I am not alone in creating profitable systems.

As for the ups and downs on your chart, it's simple:
ups are formed when you close profitable orders first.
The declines are formed when you close unprofitable orders first.
Psychologically ups are easier to perceive.
Sincerely.

Not really.

I haven't touched the algorithm.

Reason: