Would you sign up for such a signal if I made a 5% drawdown ? - page 4

trader781:

Any programmer will write an EA that will show any result in the tester without too much trouble.

Really?

Where do you get the TOR?

I like the result on the screenshot, but the smoothed lines do not show up in the report.

What smoothed lines. I do not understand, show me on the picture (

trader781:

Any programmer will write an Expert Advisor without much effort, which will show any result in the tester.

If you are implying that I am a scammer, you are wrong.

This is real trading, except for slippage.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If you're implying that I'm a scammer, you're wrong.

This is real trading except for the slippage.

Post 15, take a closer look at the chart

trader781:

Post 15, look at the graphic.

I didn't write that. Take a closer look.

Sales only.

Only purchases.

Purchases.

Sales.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If you're implying that I'm a scammer, you're wrong.

This is a real trade except for the slippage.

I apologise of course, but in which particular tester screenshot do you have "real" trading here? Well a demo would show a year's worth of trading, on real broker quotes, not MK...

Since I don't own any tester grails, I'm going to post a real one, the drawdown has exceeded 5%, but that's OK. I am working on a martin.

My report is from the 4th of April.

Vitalie Postolache:

Of course I'm sorry, but in what particular tester screenshot do you have a "real" trade? Well demo would show for a year, on real broker's quotes, not MK...

In general, there are a lot of fans of showing the reports from the tester, and at the same time from the MT4 tester

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Since I don't own any tester grails, I'm going to post a real one, the drawdown has exceeded 5%, but that's OK. I am working on a martin.

Report from the 4th of April.

In general, there are a lot of amateurs showing tester reports, and at the same time from MT4 tester

What's wrong?

Don't believe that 17 years of EA trading?

What does this have to do with the tester's Grail? TF H1. All trades are the same as the real chart. No money management or cunning MM is used. It just trades.

In that amount of time, not many trades. In real trading, lack of one, or several orders will not break the logic.

Reason: