'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 6

alex12:

Why don't you develop the current topic.

There is no topic, usually the topicstarter writes in the first post what he found and what he wants to discuss. And what did you write? By page 6 it became clear that the topic is about those who have had an epiphany

This forum is the most pragmatic of all trading forums, you can say anything, but they will explain it and say it doesn't work ;)

alex12:

This is the forum I chose. I don't know why you cling more to philosophy than to the topic I opened.

Why you are not developing the current topic in particular.

Because you're on your own. You don't want to listen to anything, you want to talk. And there is no dialogue here, but rather a monologue, snatching phrases from your interlocutor and interpreting them in your own way

here i have been trading in a training session since 29.06.11. and i am currently monitoring the situation in the mt4 terminal.

I opened a deposit of 4000 trading 0.05 and now the balance is 4395.50

This is me for reference. But it is not relevant to this topic.

alex12:

What intuition? No dreams. Absolute trading - in real time according to a specific TS ( if you like ).

what does price management have to do with it ? (if you mean grail there are several pieces...not buying). Order management.

alex12:

here i have been trading in a training session since 29.06.11. and i am currently monitoring the situation in the mt4 terminal.

I opened a deposit of 4000 trading 0.05 and now the balance is 4395.50

This is me for reference. But it is not relevant to this topic.

little story as long as fortune is with you....

Mischek:
It's time to begin. The audience is warmed up and ready to learn.

there will be no movie...

Tantrik:

there will be no movie...
the power's out

Tantrik:

little history while fortune is with you....

No luck - once again.Totally informed trades.Just closed an order for 2 and a bit more $

trading $/yen m1 and i've been down 3 or so times one -41, -5 and -3.

-41 order was 0.7

It's clear. It was a niroba larva.

alex12:

Exactly - after stopping your inner dialogue, which your mind constantly maintains -

- then you will hear your own voice, which is natural and always accurate in identifying any situation.

You must have read The Dismantling of the Mind recently?
Reason: