What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 6

Galina Bobro:

Does freelancing need ideas? Why?

It's the other way round. I said that freelancing is for people who don't have their own ideas.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We're getting ready to roll out a new version of a completely revamped freelance service.

A completely different ideology and new ways of making money.

Wait a little longer, we are finishing it up.

That would make a service for paid training. I would do it again. Because the biggest problem is recruiting a group. And here there are a lot of people willing to learn, but not able to pay for individual training. It would be cheaper in a group.

We don't even need a webinar service, everything is now streaming perfectly well for free on YouTube. Only the acceptance of money, registration and other organizational issues.

Ivan Butko:

How much can I earn per month in freelancing? If you are an average programmer.

And is it worth the hassle and time to study/practice mql, to then go into this field? If you only have time on Saturday and Sunday. Well, and some in the evening

Cheating is a deliberate distortion of reality in order to deceive others for your own benefit!

Of course, you can spend time studying/practicing mql in order to get into this field, but first you need to learn how to deceive yourself or other people. It is necessary not just to lie, talking nonsense, but to tell beautiful and clever lies, to tell such beautiful fairy tales that one wants to believe and that look logical. This can be learned - if you start to fantasize and make up stories that never happened, but which you yourself must believe as true. The point is that until you learn to deceive yourself, you cannot deceive others beautifully. That is, you have to believe in your own deception, and then other people will believe in it. So make up such fairy tales, which may be reality, under certain circumstances. Secondly, do not forget that, having begun to deceive other people - you must be consistent, otherwise your deception will collapse. Get the hatchet out - fight! That is, go all the way if you have begun to deceive yourself and others. The deception may well become the truth if everyone believes in it and if you don't destroy it yourself. Don't believe in the notion that secrets always come out - they don't. Some secrets will never be revealed. So once you start cheating - don't admit your deception. And thirdly, always be aware of the responsibility you bear for your deception. Ethics is not an empty word, it is a very important aspect of our culture. And if it turns out that your deception has caused a lot of harm to other people, their suffering will not only weigh on your conscience, but may lead you to incur severe punishment for your deception. Everything in this world has a price, including deception, remember that. So before you go freelancing - weigh the pros and cons of this way of achieving your goals.

Stanislav Aksenov:
And now there are some who earn $2,000 or more stably.

At one time I was earning 500+ dollars a month on the mql just as a part-time job, without much effort.

That was probably 5 years ago. Now it is probably more difficult to get out, but the basis is the same - a couple of months to make a sweat, to earn a name and a base, then the customer will pop himself. In six months, if you have your hands in the right place, you will have 1k+ a month and a regular customer base.

Alexander Antoshkin:

Cheating is a deliberate distortion of reality in order to deceive others for one's own benefit!

Of course, you can spend time studying/practicing mql in order to enter this field, but first you need to learn how to deceive yourself or other people. It is necessary not just to lie, talking nonsense, but to deceive beautifully and thoughtfully, that is, to tell such beautiful tales that one wants to believe and that look logical. This can be learned - if you start to fantasize and make up stories that never happened, but which you yourself must believe as true. The point is that until you learn to deceive yourself, you cannot deceive others beautifully. That is, you have to believe in your own deception, and then other people will believe in it. So make up such fairy tales, which may be reality, under certain circumstances. Secondly, do not forget that, having begun to deceive other people - you must be consistent, otherwise your deception will collapse. Get the hatchet out - fight! That is, go all the way if you have begun to deceive yourself and others. The deception may well become the truth if everyone believes in it and if you don't destroy it yourself. Don't believe in the notion that secrets always come out - they don't. Some secrets will never be revealed. So once you start deceiving - don't admit to the deception. And thirdly, always be aware of the responsibility you bear for your deception. Ethics is not an empty word, it is a very important aspect of our culture. And if it turns out that your deception has caused a lot of harm to other people, their suffering will not only weigh on your conscience, but may lead you to incur severe punishment for your deception. Everything in this world has a price, including deception, remember that. So before you go freelancing - weigh the pros and cons of this way of achieving your goals.

Did you forget to take your pills again? ))

Комбинатор:... povjobovat ...

I had an epiphany ))))

Fuck your mother ))))

where do I think this word comes from in Russian, but it came from the West )))

ZS: sorry for the offtops

Dear administration, with your classified customer data, how do you keep away from these "on pills"? It's a mess )))))

Galina Bobro:
Dear administration, with your classified customer data, how do you keep away from these "on pills"? It's a shame )))))

This comrade has been known on the forum for a long time. I'm sure the TOR was in the same vein there, so people got scared.

is this really the case?

В этом смысле JOB более распространено в американском, чем в британском.
Но в целом JOB, в отличие от WORK означает менее престижную работу, в частности JOB практически не применимо к "интеллектуальной работе".
"A small job! Small pay!" (Th. Dreiser). 

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

is this really the case?

That's interesting, I'll forward the question to my cool interpreter-synchronist.
Reason: