and wandering around randomly again... - page 19

Yuriy Asaulenko:

For the SB, we can agree with you. However for the market this is not experimentally verified.

Some years ago I did a stop-loss minimization test for random market entry in order to work out stop parameters. There was no TP and I closed using trailing stops. This thing showed a stable profit.

And what, you had a trailing stop that was twice as big as a stop?

danminin:

What do you mean he's on his way? just because he's headed there, doesn't mean he'll get there! Just because the timetable goes somewhere now doesn't mean it will continue to go there in the future.

Another shining example of your cleverness.

If the price NEVER reaches a point where you have completely lost your deposit, it automatically means that you have NEVER lost a game in your "horrible, and one hundred percent lost" coin (!).
In other words, you can safely work on it.

If you are still "tearing up your chest" shouting "the 100-percent loss coin!!!", you thereby unequivocally state that the price WILL COME UP to the point of loss.
And, as a particularly savvy person, I then remind you that it is at this point that a savvy Compensator will record a profit for you EXCEEDING the loss of the coin.

Does that make any sense now, Doctor?

Vasily Perepelkin:
It's simple, you don't need any "patterns", there are none for us proletarians, they are created by insiders, by "puppets", but even if you enter the market randomly but follow the right money management, you can be stably in the plus. The simple strategy -"random entry, take=100p stop 50p" the probability of both outcomes is 50/50 but in one case 100 points in the other 50, the profit is almost without risk, except for a rare series of losses, but statistically it's a grail.

I wonder how you arrived at the conclusion that the probability is 50/50?

Without the right entry and without a protective stop, it is impossible to build a profitable TS.

Only beginners see SB in forex until they are at least 5 years old).

For some, this process drags on for many years, some see this SB process always and will not change their mind.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Without the right entry and a protective stop, it is impossible to build a profitable TS...

But the rest of the pundits on Wikipedia claim that martin gives a guaranteed profit, if the "red line" is not reached.
We've already discussed how to move that red line.

So, you're a little overreacting to the "impossible" statement.

prikolnyjkent:

But the rest of the pundits on Wikipedia claim that martin gives guaranteed profits if the "red line" is not reached.

So, you're a little overreacting to your "impossible" statement.

On a martin you can only play with theoretical money, real money may not be enough, but theoretical money will always be enough)).

prikolnyjkent:

But the rest of the pundits on Wikipedia claim that martin gives guaranteed profits if the "red line" is not reached.

So, you're a little overreacting to the "impossible" statement.

The nonsense is endless... now a red line of some kind...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The nonsense is endless... now a red line of some kind...

The red line here is clear.

Butguaranteed profits, on the other hand, can be a one-off).

Uladzimir Izerski:
You can only play with theoretical money on a martin, real money may not be enough, but theoretical money will always be enough)).

After all, the movement of the "red line" is just at the expense of real money, which the Compensator (if you successfully make it) will be able to supply you with in a timely manner

prikolnyjkent:

I am only arguing that there is a system of action whereby a loss is not obtained purely mechanically

I doubt that this is possible, because usually if there is a plus somewhere, there is always a minus somewhere
Reason: