FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 941

Roman Busarov:

The last three days, including today, all the snot from the comfort boundary... and her favourite 50 pips to get on people's nerves... now they have worked off the haul so they won't hang the debt.

so if i bought it for three days at -50 pips, i don't have a position on it now.

I gave you the file, if you had done what I had to do, you would buy it too =))

I don't know, the quote is not what it used to be. 500 pips may have gone down before. now any of my predictions may work because of the flat.

I remember when I decided to try a grid against the trend. They gave me 300 pips...

I remember someone wrote that the price does not chase the options, they chase it, but it turned out that the price went under the option level.

In fact, they did it with the help of the news about small volumes, they will say small volumes and will say large ones...

Dimmerd:

I remember someone wrote that the price does not follow the options, they follow it, but it turned out that the price went under the option level.

In fact, they did it with the help of the news about small volumes, they will say small volumes and will say large ones...

that's a good point.

The market can put volume at any time, and at any time, if it needs it - take it off............................

Dimmerd:

I remember someone wrote that the price does not follow the options, they follow it, but it turned out that the price went under the option level.

The price does not move, people change their positions depending on the price movements, they open something, cover something, therefore the levels shift.

new-rena:

that's a good point. there is such a thing.

the market can put up volume at any time, and it can at any time, if it so needs - take it off............................

Think of all the money you can make by being able to manipulate it like that...

Dimmerd:
Think about how you can make money by being able to manipulate like that...
Yeah. that's why we need to consider the underlying asset here, so we don't notice the intra-day sausage. after all, it's the BA that sets the main movement.

sxww:
It's not the price that is running, but people are changing their positions depending on the price movement, opening something or closing something, so the levels are shifting.
More likely from the news in this situation

Dimmerd:
More likely from the news in this situation.
they cheat on everything. There is a lot of information on the internet. Analysts work for the masses - just the way they go.

And bank levels to help)

new-rena:
they cheat on everything. There is a wealth of information on the internet. Analysts work for the masses, just like that.
Yeah, and there are traders sitting around with their ears open listening to analysts and reading the news.
Reason: