Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 5

Sergey Golubev:

I saw in my profile feed the server's announcement about this championship. So I translated Yuri's post into English and posted ithere with my comment that rules discussion and registration takes place in this thread. It means English forum users can go here and post in English (for registration or championship rules).

Thanks Sergey !

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, here are some suggestions to streamline the organisation of the competition for everyone to discuss, accept, improve or not:

1. Don't limit or limit initial deposit, lot size, deposits/withdrawals, .....;

2. Develop unified principles and rules for assigning current rating to each participant, excluding getting advantage when depositing/withdrawing or other manipulations;

3. To make the contest permanently active with intermediate stages of summarizing the results each month according to the rating;

4. Propose the development of a ranking principle based on clear, coordinated algorithms. Develop a main indicator to determine the rating or indicators to be included in the rating.

>>>>>> 3. Make the contest an ongoing one with intermediate stages of summing up the results each month according to the rating;

there is a problem!

not sure that the contest should be held in revolving mode - i.e., in a mode NON STOP!

We need breaks for summing up the results - savoring the results, recruiting new groups - etc.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

3. Make the competition an ongoing one with intermediate stages of summing up the results each month according to the rankings;

there is a problem!

I'm not sure that the contest should be held in revolving mode - i.e. NON STOP!

It is necessary to have breaks in order to summarise the results, etc.

A month has passed, the results have been summed up, who is stopping us from discussing and "savoring" the interim results? These are real scores, why tear them down? Even merged participants can stay in the contest by making a deposit. The main thing is that we will create properly working rules for rating, taking into account, among other things, pulling up new groups, plums, ..., .

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
A month has passed, the results have been tallied, who is stopping us from discussing and "savoring" the results? These are real accounts, why rip them off? Even merged participants can stay in the competition by making a deposit. The main thing is that we will create properly working rules for rating, taking into account, among other things, the pulling of new groups, plums, ..., .

We need to create rules - formalised - and this is possible in practice

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, here are some suggestions to streamline the organisation of the competition for everyone to discuss, accept, improve or not:

1. Don't limit or limit initial deposit, lot size, deposits/withdrawals, .....;

2. Develop unified principles and rules for assigning current rating to each participant, excluding getting advantage when depositing/withdrawing or other manipulations;

3. To make the contest permanently active with intermediate stages of summarizing the results each month according to the rating;

4. Propose the development of a ranking principle based on clear, coordinated algorithms. To work out the main indicator determining the rating or indicators included in the rating.

What is needed and what is not needed:

New net account, leverage 100, deposit 1000($10)

If a participant changes leverage or deposits/withdrawals during the contest period - disqualification.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
A month has passed, the results have been tallied, who is stopping us from discussing and "savoring" the results? These are real accounts, why rip them off? Even merged participants can stay in the competition by making a deposit. The main thing is that we will create properly working rules for rating, taking into account, among other things, pulling new groups, plums, ..., .

We already have some experience in monitoring contest accounts, thanks to technical supportfrom Vitaly Muzichenko. Here's his workhttps://view.new10.top/en/contest/2 if it's technically possible, Vitaly won't get in trouble :)
Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
  • view.new10.top
verified users only can participate in the contest Automated trading and manual trading are allowed for both or No limit for lot size (no max limit, no minimum limit) Contest Completion: 02.06.2017 The prize fund of $200 is divided between two nominations: The winner is estimated after the market close on the following: Depending on attained...

Server Muradasilov:

We already have a little experience in monitoring contest accounts, thanks to technical supportfrom Vitaly Muzichenko. Here is his workhttps://view.new10.top/en/contest/2 if it is technically possible, then Vitaly won't get in trouble :)

No need to paint me) individually.

All done - done jointly, and all that has been achieved to date, also not without the participation of the administration of the resource, for which they are very grateful!

We make the rules for this contest, but as part of the "All Equal".

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What is needed and what is not needed:

New net account, leverage 100, deposit 1000($10)

If a participant changes leverage or deposits/withdrawals during the contest period - disqualification.

Here we have to take into account that some brokers, for the elaboration of lots some kopecks added (it turns out little deposit).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No need to paint me) individually.

All done - done jointly, and all that has been achieved to date, also not without the participation of the administration of the resource, for which they are very grateful!

Shaping the rules for this contest, but in the framework of the "All Equals".

No more.

Administration humbly bowed, always respected that they heard us (traders)

Yes, "All Equals"

Is it only possible on MT5 ? Or does MT4 still quote? (It's just that while the five-people are signing up )))))

If you can do MT4, you can sign me up as well.

PS: Why the contest started in JULY and started on 03.06?

PPS: I think I can, but my wife is on holiday (let's see who'll pull whom )))))))

Reason: