Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 4

It's you mix up the platform, if you talk about the situation in the country, the purpose of these competitions, gather subscribers for paid signals, which is prohibited in this forum, and the real traders who don't need these competitions, they trade differently.

They are traders who do not need these competitions for nothing, they trade differently. Here, cent accounts are almost 1 to 1, earning 10 percent by 1000 rubles, you show that you can earn 100 rubles a month, so who are you showing it to?

stsmotor2:

It's you mix up the platform, if you talk about the situation in the country, the purpose of these competitions, gather subscribers for paid signals, which is prohibited in this forum, and the real traders who don't need these competitions, they trade differently.

Here cent accounts are almost 1 to 1, earning 10% of 1,000 rubles you show that you can earn 100 rubles a month, so who are you showing it to?

Our asshole is to ensure the maximum attraction and drive! There are lots of people who are not ready to lay out $ 100 or more.

If you do not understand it, and also do not understand the situation in the country, just leave this thread alone.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Our job is to provide as much attraction and drive as possible! There are plenty of people not willing to shell out $100 or more.

If you don't understand this and also don't understand the situation in the country, just leave this thread alone.

Our job is to make sure it's as attractive as possible.

Thanks for the reply!

stsmotor2:

Our job is to make sure we get as much engagement as possible

Thanks for the reply!

OK - I tried to explain the position as much as possible - and get understanding...

From what you say......

There are dudes who came to the market to make money well they do not have at least $ 1000 have 100 ... "I am so great traders that I bring 10% per month, ie, 100 rubles, well, why 10% x $ 1000 is 5600 Come on man invest, I'm an amazing trader but the subscription will be in cents

Yuriy Zaytsev:

OK - I tried to explain the position as much as possible - and get an understanding...

Sign me up, please. Can/should I open an account later or now?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Sign me up, please. Can/should I open an account later or now?

Yusuf welcome, good to see you, the account will have to be opened later

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Sign me up please. Can/should the account be opened later or now?

Yusuf, it's done - written down on the front page!

not sure if we need to open right now - there is time - we are still in the process of discussing the rules - personally I haven't opened it yet!

Server Muradasilov:

Yusuf hello, glad to see you, the account will have to be opened later.

Thank you, here are some suggestions to streamline the organisation of the competition for everyone to discuss, accept, improve or not:

1. Don't limit or limit initial deposit, lot size, deposits/withdrawals, .....;

2. Develop unified principles and rules for assigning a current rating to each participant, excluding getting an advantage when depositing/withdrawing or other manipulations;

3. To make the contest permanently active with intermediate stages of summarizing the results each month according to the rating;

4. Propose the development of a ranking principle based on clear, coordinated algorithms. Develop a key indicator which determines a rating or indicators which constitute the rating.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

ATTENTION !

With the Administration MQ contest on the real - agreed!

For now, the proposal is this.

On cent accounts, the amount of 10 $, the reasons I hope you understand, in the current economic conditions do not get a mass competition for accounts of 100 $,

We will start the contest in July 3!

The start of the contest is still planned for July from 3.06.2017

The rules are in process, we'll take the current ones and probably correct them a bit, I think there won't be any hard rules.

• Opening cent account in any dealing , no restrictions
  • Amount 10$ , the equivalent of 1000$ , lot 0.01
  • Make a signal, in the name of the signal necessarily write Shock (Contest Jul 2017)

Where Contest - can be your text, please do not exceed a reasonable limit

This is a preliminary rules, there may be additions and changes...

I saw in my profile feed the server's announcement of this championship. That's why I've translated this post into English and posted ithere with my comment, that rules discussion and registration happens in this thread. That means English forum users can come here and post in English (for registration or championship rules).
Reason: