Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading? - page 3

Lilita Bogachkova:

Thanks for the tip. I've never used a third party quote history and whether I will in the future.

So, what was your purpose in creating this thread and showing the result of your EA test?

Personally, I'm off.........

Renat Akhtyamov:

So, what was your purpose in creating this thread and showing the result of your EA test?

I'm just answering your own question. What isthe number of trades?

This is a test with the MC demo. I'm showing it without any subtext. Because it's a test and not a real report. And it is essentially meaningless.

Есть ли доказательство получения прибыли от использования Автотрейдинга?
Есть ли доказательство получения прибыли от использования Автотрейдинга?
  • www.mql5.com
Имеется ли теория которая доказывает что полностью автоматизированная торговля на Форексе может быть прибыльной...

Lilita Bogachkova:

I was just answering you, to your own questionWill the number of trades?

I don't sell EAs like you do.

Lilita Bogachkova:

I was just answering you, to your own questionWill the number of trades?

Question, have you optimized your trading robot? Maybe, your result is just a well-matched parameter to the historical data?

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't sell EAs, unlike you

This EA is not for sale, this strategy is not used in the EA presented in the market.

Lilita Bogachkova:

This EA is not for sale, this strategy is not used in the EA presented in the market.

OK. Moving on.

Then I still don't understand the branch's question.

You're selling an EA, after all.

Still gone.

Vitalii Ananev:

My question is, have you optimized your robot? Maybe your result is just a good fit of the parameters to the historical data?

The optimisation was from 2011 to 2015. And yes, I strongly doubt this strategy because it is not built on
capital preservation (although partially present) but on patterns that hunt for SL before the news.

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK. Moving on.

Then I still don't understand the branch's question.

You're selling an EA, after all.

Still gone.

The question is simple. Does the profit come from the trading strategy or from the by-products?
For example a broker makes money from what? Trading platform representatives making money from what? Subscription signal publishers earn on what? And so on. In the above cases, profits are made without intervention.

Lilita Bogachkova:

The question is simple. Does the profit come from the trading strategy or from by-products?
For example, a broker earns from what? Representatives of trading platforms earn from what? Subscription signal publishers earn on what? And so on.

One trader gives to another trader (Sell+Buy).

Both traders pay swap, spread, commission. The rest is a plus.

Renat Akhtyamov:

One trader gives to the other (Sell+Buy). Both traders pay swap, spread, commissions.

The rest is a plus.

Yes, but after all they are making money from the service, not from their own trading. So maybe making money from forex is a baize to promote their services.
Reason: