Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 134

https://view.new10.top/en/contest/2

Status at an intermediate stage. In terms of time, the contest is halfway through.

In the first category, Yuri Kirilov lights up, he has the largest balance and the steepest equity!

But things can easily change, two great - fresh horses are at the start and they can easily and casually catch up.

Igor Volodin is confidently leading in the second category!

But let's not relax, Vladimir Gorbachev and Vitaly Murzenko are breathing hot on the back of the current leader!

Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
  • view.new10.top
verified users only can participate in the contest Automated trading and manual trading are allowed for both or No limit for lot size (no max limit, no minimum limit) Contest Completion: 02.06.2017 The prize fund of $200 is divided between two nominations: The winner is estimated after the market close on the following: Depending on attained...

Made it to 5th position on Equity.

On the final Ball, 2 positions.

For once I will please myself. I did not have time to enter the contest. This month I increased the lot in two times. but the load is still not 100%.

Next month (REAL in July or in June?) I'll be an autolot.

• view.new10.top
verified users only can participate in the contest Automated trading and manual trading are allowed for both or No limit for lot size (no max limit, no minimum limit) Contest Completion: 02.06.2017 The prize fund of $200 is divided between two nominations: The winner is estimated after the market close on the following: Depending on attained...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Made it to 5th position on Equity.

On the final Ball, 2 positions.

For once I will please myself. I did not have time to enter the contest. This month I increased the lot in two times. but the load is still not 100%.

Next month (REAL in July or in June?) I'll be an autolot.

Hello, we are planning for June, we can also work out in July on real accounts (cents)

Server Muradasilov:
Greetings, we are planning in June, in July you can also warm up on real accounts (cents)

Will I sign up for real accounts in June or demo accounts again?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Will I sign up for the real account in June or the demo version again?

I will be waiting a couple of days for the July branch, but only a few people responded.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Registration for the championship of real accounts (cents) July 2017 .

Server Muradasilov, 2017.05.14 23:48

If you are ready in June, who would like to warm up before the Championship? - July rules, real cents accounts

MORNING 17-05-2017

After hard fights - Eugene , Kazakhstan came out in the lead.

In the fight against the rivals, he used several pairs, but no doubt the favorite pair is the GBP, he has never entered on EURUSD

GBPUSD 94

AUDUSD 22

EURJPY 20

EURAUD 18

USDCHF 6

Vladislav is leading in the second nomination, his drawdown has reached a critical threshold of 30%, he is less than 1% away from complete defeat in the second nomination!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

MORNING 17-05-2017

After hard fights - Eugene , Kazakhstan came out in the lead.

against the opponents, he used several pairs, but no doubt the favorite pair is the GBP, he has never entered on EURUSD

GBPUSD 94

AUDUSD 22

EURJPY 20

EURAUD 18

USDCHF 6

Vladislav is leading in the second nomination, his drawdown came to a critical threshold of 30%, he is less than 1% away from complete defeat in the second nomination!

Eh..... out.....

It seems to me that the race leader is using arbitration

Server Muradasilov:
It seems to me that the race leader is using arbitration
Looked through it, very similar. We need to do a better analysis of the trades, Yuraz is a pro in this business, maybe he can take a look.