Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 115

Igor Volodin:

I have nothing against it if it was announced earlier
It was added on the same day, but due to lags in monitoring it has yet to appear.
))

Server Muradasilov:

Sasha, where is the post from two days ago about the request to add, please give me the link.
It was somewhere, a request to add. Or it was yesterday. ))
But at the time of asking to be connected, it was at zero percent. I was even in a slump.

And checked when invited Yuri Zaitsev, it was on Wednesday of this week. And on the same day I threw the application. It was.)

Server Muradasilov:

Roma, will you help me expose who drew and who didn't?

No. I won't. It's not my thing. Besides, "drawing" is in inverted commas. I mean, he keeps a table of the participants' cuts and their records.

Respect. From the heart. You're busy - go ahead.

Alexander Ivanov:
It was somewhere, please add. Or maybe it was yesterday. ))
But at the time of asking to be connected, it was at zero percent. It was even in a slump.

I checked when Yuri Zaitsea invited me, it was on Wednesday of this week. And the same day I threw the application. It was.)

I found it, it means everything is okay.

Roman Shiredchenko:

If it's on the list, it's legal. And it's not up for discussion. Don't you get it?

Yes. By my calculations, he comes first.

There are people who "paint". Officially. And I believe them. There's a spreadsheet and everything.

If it's number one, yes.

So a deal of 2 seconds is normal? )) it's a scam and not a contest! If he is in 1st place

Denis Chugrin:

So deals of 2 seconds are normal? )) it's a scam and not a contest!

If you do not take the swindlers out of the contest, I will quit, and call the other participants .

Server Muradasilov:

Sasha, I found it, so it's okay.

)))

Denis Chugrin:

So deals of 2 seconds are normal? ))) it's a scam and not a contest! If he is in 1st place

Is there 2 seconds? :-)

There's a second in there too !

Denis Chugrin:

So deals of 2 seconds are normal? )) it's a complete scam and not a contest ! if he is in 1st place

it is ok. It is not a scam. He is in first place.
Reason: