Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 70

When the trade doesn't work, your head is filled with nonsense...

Watch how championships are run and don't mess with your own and other people's brains.

Igor Volodin:
At a glance, those who have negative growth go straight into the red zone.

no, whoever has a drawdown of more than 30% has a red score, right Vitaly? - there is no change in that?

if you did not have a drawdown of more than 30%, you would be in the leading position in both categories.

Andrey Dik:
no, whoever has a drawdown of more than 30% has a red score, right Vitaly? - there is no change in this?
i.e. comrades with negative growth can win the second nomination?

There is no question about the drawdown.

Igor Volodin:
i.e. comrades with negative gains can win the second nomination?

There is no question about the drawdown.

no, like who? let's see.

added.

You have to remember that the score is not an absolute indicator, but a relative one. It is calculated based on indicators of all participants. Let us imagine the following situation: someone has lost only few losing trades with a small lot and has not suffered any significant drawdown or deposit loading. Thus, in his point, a small drawdown really will play into his hands, the point will be higher than that of other participants whose growth is still small but positive, but who suffered a larger drawdown.

This situation is unlikely - there are no such participants now - but it is possible. Therefore, the same cut-off as for the drawdown should be made, if the balance is lower than the initial one - into the red zone.

Yes, it's difficult with you. The first picture.
Remove contestants 1,2,3,4,5,8

who's the winner?

With a score of 1.222, Alexey Kozitsyn wins. Hooray!

Andrey Dik:
no, like who? let's have a look.

Let's look at #4 in the top image, I like this account in terms of investing, but its score is somehow not so good. Why not?

Anyway, we need to think of something, we're almost out of time!

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Let's take a look at #4 in the top image, I like this account in terms of investing, but its score is somehow not so good. Why not?

Vitaly, access to your site is blocked by antivirus...............

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Let's look at #4 in the top image, I like this account in terms of investing, but its score is somehow not so good. Why not?

Anyway we need to think of something, time is almost up!

Look at my post on the previous page. i added it.

Vladislav Andriushchenko? The score is not very good, because he allowed slippage. Therefore.

Andrey Dik:

Look on the previous page for my post. I added it.

Vladislav Andriushchenko? The score is not good, because he allowed slippage. Therefore.

Got it. And what do we end up leaving/changing/adding?

So:

Igor Volodin:
Alexey Kozitsyn wins with a score of 1.222. Yay!
Or are we interpreting the table wrong?