Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 33

Andrey Dik:

the real trophy?!

Yes, after April 16 I will go to choose them, and I will put a photo of them afterwards

Server Muradasilov:

Webman account is open and waiting.

Please indicate also WMID number or confirm that it is NAVIGATOR.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Please also specify the WMID number, or confirm that it is NAVIGATOR.

I will send you the WMID

Server Muradasilov:

Yeah, I'm going to pick them after April 16th and I'll post a picture afterwards.

Cool!

Server Muradasilov:

Yes, after April 16 I will go to choose them.

I'd prefer a mug with MQL5 , MetaTrdaer 5 ( 5 even if I trade on the retired mt4). mug for coffee tea, it's really good!

With the T-shirt and cap, by the way, there may be a size problem - there are those whose head starts at size 63 ... There are a lot of neurons in the head, among programmers and traders it is normal!

The main thing, I ask participants not to rush with a centimeter and measure the head size and then post it here :-).

I already have three tables, it's really tiring.

Russia England / USA International Head circumference (cm) Head circumference (inches)
54 6 3/4 XXS 54 21.6
55 6 7/8 XS 55 21.6
56 7 S 56 22
57 7 1/8 M 57 22.4
58 7 1/4 L 58 22.8
59 7 3/8 XL 59 23.2
60 7 1/2 XXL 60 23.6
61 7 5/8 XXL 61 24
62 7 3/4 XXXL 62 24.4
63 7 7/8 XXXL 63 24.8
64 8 XXXXL 64 25
65 8 1/8 XXXXL 65 25.6

Article - schema.org
  • schema.org
An article, such as a news article or piece of investigative report. Newspapers and magazines have articles of many different types and this is intended to cover them all. See also blog post. PropertyExpected TypeDescription Properties from Article Properties from CreativeWork The human sensory perceptual system or cognitive faculty...

Server Muradasilov:

I'll send you the WMID.

Sent. I wish all participants good luck.

Well - the first sponsor of the championshipPetros Shatakhtsyan transferred to the championship fund 100$. Thanks a lot for supporting the project, from all participants and organizers! ! !

Files:
3w_y45.png  6 kb

Server Muradasilov:

Well - the first sponsor of the championshipPetros Shatakhtsyan transferred to the championship fund 100$. Thanks a lot for supporting the project, from all participants and organizers! ! !

Well. In the first post - sponsors. And of course the rule - set a link to the first post of the branch in the signal. And on the monitoring page with widgets - sponsors and prize money...

And, of course, a certain % to be set aside for the development of the site.

For the sake of fairness I will add to the prize fund on my behalf, but only on the condition that it is for MAY! Here's the thing, I was for [ √ ] - and my horse is second on the list and therefore it would not be correct for me to put the prizes in the April fund. In general, I am in favour of us starting in MAY with cash prizes, and would be delighted if somebody else apart from Petros and YuraZ did the same, I think the popularity should increase.

Perhaps in the future would be ideal and fair, if the participants themselves will be to form a fund - well, at least from $ 20, it can try to stipulate, you can even try to negotiate it with the administration and run on the ballot. In general, the entry price will be less, the more mass will be, by the way talent is often not rich on money. We already have 36 participants in May, it would already be 720$, so two nominations and that's already 360$ for each category. The main thing is not to break the law :-) - but it's an incentive, I understand, not everyone is ready to give $ 100. The main thing is not to break the law :- - but the state is like that - when it smells money - it is right there and asks to share with it, for vineyards, yachts, villas, cello - "no money" - also no.

Alexander Laur:
I must have overslept something. What is the second nomination?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189038/page33#comment_4847687

Here is the scheme for the second nomination, it takes into account a balanced trade with no major risks and minimal drawdown

Регистрация участников на чемпионат MetaQuotes-Demо в мае
Регистрация участников на чемпионат MetaQuotes-Demо в мае
  • www.mql5.com
Устанавливаем правила на май месяц Предыдущая тема с правилами: Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo...
Reason: