Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 16

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Have you signed up for the month of May yet?
I'm on FORTS. I don't fit the criteria.(

Igor Volodin:

OK, we're divided.

I think I agree with you).

Igor Volodin:

It seems to me (I do not insist) that the first restriction overrides the 2nd and 3rd. Because if someone managed to wait for a moment, showing the stamina for weeks, then enter one deal, do not exceed the drawdown and sit with it until the end - let them, it is even more interesting that someone did not make a mistake with the entry.
it's not "didn't go wrong" but "guessed". it's to prevent randomness and double registrations that such rules exist.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'm on FORTS. I don't fit the criteria.(
So you are proposing competitive conditions, but you are not going to participate?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
So you are proposing the terms of the competition, but you are not going to enter it?
Is it forbidden to give opinions? It's up to you whether you agree or not.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Trading very conservatively, I had a 29% drawdown, and that's not in a contest account. So a 10% drawdown is a myth)

+++ I once had an investor who wrote in his contract a drawdown of no more than 6%. I immediately told him it was a fantasy, he said we'd see. But nothing, I somehow put up with it )

I support the introduction of a 10-20% drawdown limit. Otherwise, as has already been expressed, it's a lottery, not a contest.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Is it forbidden to give opinions? It's up to you to agree or disagree.
Why should we need your opinions? Opinions are only valuable if they apply to themselves.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

+++ I once had an investor who wrote in a contract a drawdown of no more than 6%. I immediately told him it was a fantasy, he said we'll see. But nothing, he somehow tolerated it )

Then you have broken the contract. And in the terms of the competition, the contract is the rules.

Your investor will tolerate as long as the account is alive and will have a completely different conversation in case the account is down by one drawdown and in case there were 10 attempts to stop the trading in time.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I traded very conservatively and had a 29% drawdown, and it wasn't on a contest account. So a 10% drawdown is a myth)

What do you mean by myth? 10% drawdown is a myth, but 100% drawdown is not a myth?

What 10% or 100% is irrelevant, both can happen sooner or later, it depends on the size of the lot in relation to the deposit. But with 10% drawdown there are 9 more attempts and with 100% drawdown there are no more attempts. Where do you think the investor will take the money more willingly, to where there are 10 attempts to restore the deposit, or only 1 attempt? And you, where would you take your money more willingly? Can you really trust your system, where there are no stops and the only limitation is the stop-out?

I think these people are competent, but they talk like roulette players... But no, roulette players even try to have a few tries. And these people risk all the money at once! There's nothing to compare that kind of recklessness with.

Reason: