Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 137

Yuriy Zaytsev:

That's right!

They should have been killed in '17 - not all of them were killed - now they write all sorts of nasty things

Why kill them? They're your idols, aren't they? And that's just for you! So swallow the Western truth and be happy in the basement of the table. That's life. Money and nothing personal. We're here to compete with traders, not dance with sorority girls.

Andrey Dik:

Are you surnaming? And I'm all Yura and Yura...

Well, hats off ;-) ... ...and I'm even ready to bang my bald head on the parquet...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Dick - that really sounds cool! No offence.
I know. That's what everyone says.

Andrey Dik:
Why kill them? They're your idols, aren't they? And that's just for you! So swallow the Western truth and be happy in the basement of the table. That's life. Money and nothing personal. We're here to compete with traders, not dance with sorority girls.

Here's the kicker, it'll be a lot more fun with the nuns...

...and I'd even be willing to dump the deposit in exchange for a nunnery.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Well, hats off ;-) ... ...and I'm even willing to bang my bald head on the parquet.

Don't. Your baldness, I think, can still be useful. First of all to you, of course, and to us.

What do you like better, a fake "we love you, we mourn you" or a heartfelt "Yura, you idiot!"? Well, that's the same thing.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Here's the kicker, it'll be a lot more fun with the nuns...

and I'd even be willing to dump the deposit in exchange for a nunnery.

No, I mean there's a lot more behavioural bollocks and tininess than you'd expect in a starving convent.

Andrey Dik:

Don't. Your baldness, I think, can still be useful. First of all to you, of course, and to us.

Which do you prefer, the fake "love, grieve" or the heartfelt "Yura, you idiot!"? Well, that's the same thing.

The true idiots are those who ban political topics and those who try to bring us to their denominator - broadcasting from the glorious and hilarious blue box.

They haven't yet noticed generation X Y Z, who don't care about TV, and who live in a completely different world!

But I'm glad the price of my bald head is so high, I think I'll sell it well... at this rate of demand...

Andrey Dik:
Нет, я имел
In view of the fact that there is a lot more behavioural crap and tininess here than you would expect in a starving monastery.

No no - it's too late to refuse - I've already called - they are waiting - and the monastery is not hungry or cold at all

You'd better look at the estimates - cottages near Gelendzhik - there are such funny figures, what kind of starvation or lack of electricity can we talk about!

Also leave aside - there is a total absence of taxes!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The true idiots are those who forbid political topics and those who try to bring us to their denominator - broadcasting from the glorious and hilarious blue box.

They haven't noticed generation X Y Z who don't care about the box and live in a completely different world!

But I'm glad the price of my bald head is so high, I think I'll sell it... in a market like this...

Scalps are out of fashion. It's all, "It was yours and now it's ours." Or is that not so in the western world?

Although I am not a supporter of such slogans, I can state - the battle is just beginning, thank goodness to Saint Clavatury, there will be many such competitions.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

No no - it's too late to refuse - I've already called - they are waiting - and the monastery is not hungry or cold at all

You'd better look at the estimates - the dachas near Gelendzhik - there are such hilarious figures, what kind of starvation or lack of electricity can we talk about!

For real? When do we move?))
Reason: