Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 97

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Everyone's been waiting for a long time, it looks like you are still stumbling at the start, it feels like knocking down a horseshoe and go straight to the forge for an Update. But maybe finally the right UPDATE will yield results and he will take off at the top of the table as Pegasus.

To be honest, the Expert Advisor is not trading there at all, I have made a few hand trades myself and all to show that one does not have to trade anything to win (I hope that participants in the pursuit of profit will happily sell their deposits). :)

But it seems that the contestants are pretty firmly on their feet, the chances of success (just standing still without exposing the deposit to risk) are melting by the minute.

Andrey Dik:

To be honest, the Expert Advisor is not trading there at all, I have made a few hand trades myself and all to show that one does not have to trade anything to win(I hope that participants in the pursuit of profit will happily sell their deposits). :)

But it seems that the competitors are pretty firmly on their feet, the chances of success (just standing still without exposing the deposit to risk) are melting by the minute.

Well, if you stand at the start, not the fact that all the horses - will be dumped into the ditch and you can move slowly, as if you carry water on an old nag, win.

The one who has a horse like a hot Arabian racehorse will win, not worth a minute!

I can plummet - I warned right away - I will take a wild risk, and I am taking a risk!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well if you idle at the start there's no guarantee that all the horses - will be dumped in the ditch.

I can lose - I warned you right away - I'll take a wild risk, and I'm taking a risk!

Of course it's not a fact, who's hoping for a fact anyway?)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Not even :-)) after the 3rd one we do not take a bite ? (ie, in the traders' language, we do not fix at least part of the profit)

I expect the answer, even after the third one I do not take a bite !

Right, the snack steals the degree.

Evgeny Belyaev:

That's right, the appetizer steals the degree.

The fixing is partial, the profits are not.

There's something wrong with the widget page. It's not clear at all - how seats are allocated...

There is no logic, or rather no logic at all!

The table at the bottom is more or less the same, but it's also not quite right

Renat Akhtyamov:

There's something wrong with the widget page. It's not clear at all - how seats are allocated...

There's no logic, or rather no logic at all!

The table, the one that is below - even less, but also not quite right

On hosting an ancient version of php, so a bug with sorting. Now sorts approximately correctly) as far as it is possible. Will be fixed in the near future.

P.S. And by the way, widgets update not synchronously with table, so here is such result.

Andrey Dik:

What's the holdup? My horse has finished warming up, now he will run.

How do I change my ava on the signal?

Does she even know how to run?

I doubt very much, Andrei, that your horse will make 5 laps, the leader has already gained 50k. Are you trying to go in from the very turn and leave 5 or 10 lots to wait till 28.04.17 ?

You haven't even crossed the start line yet, at least go in with a 500 pips stop and give us a nice song with 3000 pips of profit.

And my horse stumbled and fell today - rider's body went through an embarrassing double loop... The rider got a double loop in the air - he almost fell out of the saddle - he gave the wrong command. But what excitement and fun! By the way, some brave guy from Iran signed up for this demo signal, maybe the Shah of Iran, yeah ... it seems they are very brave guys ... They might have come across the Aral Sea, and if my horse breaks apart on some turns together with the rider, I do not know how I can explain them that this was a demo signal, I wrote in Russian and in English - high risk.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Does he even know how to run?

There's a big doubt, Andrei, that your horse will be able to give 5 laps, the leader has already gained 50k. Are you trying to go in from the very turn and leave 5 or 10 lots to wait till 28.04.17?

You haven't even crossed the start line yet, at least go in with a 500 pips stop and give us a nice song with 3000 pips of profit.

Don't rush my horse to the sausage.

Bunny doesn't post the praises of the top three, which he apparently is no longer a part of... Poked and prodded... with a fly. Good luck, bunny - maybe it'll turn on you yet.

Z.U. Since you signed me up yourself, I'll let you play for me.

Maybe one day you'll understand why those who are doing well in the prediction thread don't create their own signals...

Reason: