Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 62

Andrey Dik:

No, you don't understand. The currency of settlements on the MQL website is now USD. I say we should change it to RUR and do all operations on the site in RUR, market, freelance, cloud, everything. Stop feeding the moochies in the form of the Visa and MasterCard payment systems and the Fed.

If you do the math, we are on the winning side.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I don't think we should jump to such measures. It is better to show that we are better at trading.

You don't need to prove anything to anyone, you need to change the currency of settlement to RUR, that's the whole story.

Andrey Dik:

You don't have to prove anything to anyone, you just have to change the currency of payment to RUR, that's all the story.

There is no politics in business. And there is business in politics. We live in capitalism and almost all decisions are taken from the point of view of financial gain.

Igor Volodin:

There is no politics in business. And there is business in politics. We live in capitalism and almost all decisions are made in terms of financial gain.

Quite right. It is more profitable for us to work with RUR and let the rest of the world swallow the dust.
I got 30 USD on Netteller today, but I actually got less than 1000 RUR, where did more than 50% of this money go? Right, they were eaten by those who took care of their profit long time ago. And we are good, we hold championships for all, it is just a holiday for the Fed, MasterCard and Visa.

Andrey Dik:

Absolutely right. It is more profitable for us to work with RUR and let the rest of the world float the dust.
I got 30 USD on Netteller today, but in fact I got less than 1000 RUR in hand, where did more than 50% of this money go? Right, they were eaten by those who took care of their profit long time ago. And we are good, we conduct championships for all, and this is just a holiday for the Fed, MasterCard and Visa.
So, guys, why don't we go to FORTS?

You can't.

Andrey Dik:
Quite right. It is more profitable for us to work with RUR, and let the rest of the world kick up dust.

Yes, but the decisions are not made by you, Andrei. And MQ is not a Russian firm.

Alexander Ivanov:
You can't.
I know you can't on the demo with delays. Showed it myself. But in principle, so as not to feed anyone overseas.

Igor Volodin:

Yes, but the decisions are not made by you, Andrei. And MQ is not a Russian firm.

Wrong. Enough for users to declare a bycott of MQ for a couple of weeks, stop performing any financial transactions on the site, and when MQ is short a few mio quid, then reflect and introduce several currencies for services, USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, JPY, CNI, RUR. In the meantime yes, we are the ones with childish enthusiasm holding championships to find the best trader, it's not the traders who make the money at all.

Andrey Dik:

Wrong. All users have to do is declare a bycott of MQ for a couple of weeks, stop doing any financial transactions on the site, and when MQ is short a few mio quid, then think twice and introduce several currencies for services, USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, JPY, CNI, RUR. In the meantime, yes, we are the ones with childish enthusiasm holding championships to find the best trader, it's not the traders who make the money at all.

Then give up the terminals too. The main income is not from users, but from licences to dealing centres all over the world. The community has influence, of course, but not that much.
Reason: