selecting the hardware (computer) to use - page 13

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Try liquid nitrogen as well

Why - you'd be surprised, but there was enough water - the computer wouldn't shut down - but, I didn't use it that way for long.

I've been using laptops for a while and the clean idea didn't come up straight away - I think the owner sold it for 3.5k not least because of overheating and killed two batteries because of it (they were half dead in the kit - I replaced them with new ones) http://www.thg.ru/mobile/lenovo_u110/print.html

By the way, it turned out that a 10 year old processor is enough to run 9 MT4 terminals, because further on we start to run into RAM - I have 3 gigs there.

Alexander Laur:

You know as they are called -"beggar in a crown" who for 100 rubles want to be taken away and even in a BMW/Merina/Audi.

I always leave a tip because:

1. I respect other people's work. Driving around town all day is hard work and I appreciate and respect that;

2. I understand why there are such prices in a taxi;

3. I understand that many people's need (life situation) drives them to work in a taxi, rather than their desire.

Therefore I ALWAYS leave a tip.

This is the first time I've heard of tipping taxi drivers :) Is it like that - no change? ) As far as I'm concerned, it's OK to tip a girl waitress, a student, a taxi driver - who knows, he has a choice not to be a taxi driver :) For example, I wouldn't tip a boy waitress either, because it's nonsense.

Alexander Laur:

You know as they are called -"beggar in a crown" who for 100 rubles want to be taken away and even in a BMW/Merina/Audi.

1. I respect other people's work. Driving around town all day is hard work and I appreciate and respect that;

3. I understand that many people's need (life situation) drives them to work in a taxi, rather than their desire.

Therefore I ALWAYS leave a tip.

+1, same thing.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's the first time I've heard of tipping taxi drivers :) Is it like, "Keep the change"? ) As I understand it, leaving a tip for a girl waitress to a student is ok, for a taxi driver - who knows, he has a choice not to be a taxi driver :) For example, I wouldn't tip a boy waitress either, because it's nonsense.

Everyone has a choice, and so do the girls.

Tipping is a way of expressing gratitude and appreciation for other people's work, time and attention.

Alexander Laur:

You know what they call them, the"poor guy in a crown" who wants a ride in a Bmw/Merina/Audi for 100 rubles.

That's why I ALWAYS leave a tip.

So I say, typical example of stereotypical one-sided thinking... Yura very unhappy when customers in freelancing, not setting a penny of his work, but with a proud head turned his nose up at taxi drivers, negligently throwing them 100 rubles, and not a penny more ...

If a person is reasoning in a certain way, he is always and everywhere, the same way as in case of processors, like Intell is a thing and AMD is rubbish... A person who has a great experience of programming starts a thread concerning the fact that his system doesn't start on a PC... etc.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Everyone has a choice, and so do the girls.

And a tip is a way of expressing gratitude and appreciation for other people's work, time and attention to themselves.

You already pay for someone else's work by going to a place or ordering a taxi :) A tip is often a way to show someone your superiority in a public place and to feel an emotion, it's extra pay which has little to do with sincere respect and gratitude, especially if the taxi driver or waiter in an expensive restaurant earns more than you (you don't know). It may sound a bit inhumane on one side, but it's more like the truth in today's world. And if a person is giving you attention and time, isn't he faking his behaviour to get a bonus? Question. So it may turn out that you are paying for flattery and hypocrisy in your address, which is not worth it. And in the service industry they are specifically trained to do just that.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You already pay for someone else's labor by going to a place or ordering a taxi :) The tip is usually a way to show someone your superiority in a public place and experience an emotion, it's extra pay which has little to do with sincere respect and gratitude, especially if the taxi driver or waiter at an expensive restaurant earns more than you (you don't know). It may sound a little inhumane on one side, but it's more like the truth in today's world. And if a person is giving you attention and time, isn't he faking his behaviour to get a bonus? Question. So it may turn out that you are paying for flattery and hypocrisy in your address, which is not worth it. And in the service industry they are specifically trained to do just that.

right there.

I worked in an expensive restaurant in my youth as a security guard.

like opening doors for customers, breaking up fights, keeping stoned Pokémon away from the girls on stage, etc.

At night, you drink beer for free, or whiskey - whatever you want at the bar, you drink it on the telly. (just make sure the clown, the longshoreman, doesn't recognise you, or he'd like to whip the boss).

ZS. By the way, he almost shot me in the leg and left me without pay.

I mean...

In the morning before the opening of the restaurant, on the summer pad hung over (drunk) 2 deriks, and I kind of hung out with them watching who does not approach. (They had their own guys there, but I was just standing around for show :))

There was a waiter sitting at a few tables ahead of them, a boy about 17 years old - with his legs stretched out with his hands behind his head and was sitting there reveling

One guy says to the other - do you think his watch is gold?

The coffee bills were 50 cents each, not to mention the evening booze.

They brought home a lot of tea - a month's pay per shift.

That's the way it is.

But I try to give them tea anyway, it somehow comes back to me in life. You treat people well and you are treated well!

But not taxi drivers, because they already charge exorbitant prices, and when you go home on autopilot, they charge 5-dollar fare.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're already paying for someone else's work by visiting an establishment or ordering a taxi :) A tip is often a way to show someone your superiority in a public place and to feel an emotion, it's extra pay which has little to do with sincere respect and gratitude, especially if the taxi driver or waiter in an expensive restaurant earns more than you (you don't know). It may sound a little inhumane on one side, but it's more like the truth in today's world. And if a person is giving you attention and time, isn't he faking his behaviour to get a bonus? Question. So it may turn out that you are paying for flattery and hypocrisy in your address, which is not worth it. And in the service industry they are specifically trained to do just that.

It's very scary to live in a world where hypocrisy is tipped for the sake of tips, and tips are only given to show off. If that's what you have, I sympathise.

I doubt very much that a forum discussion can get even remotely close in matters of outlook, so I suggest we stick to our opinions and disperse )

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

It's very scary to live in a world where hypocrisy is tipped for the sake of a tip, and tips are only given to show off. If that's what you have, I sympathise.

I doubt very much that a forum discussion can even come close in matters of outlook, so I suggest we stick to our opinions and disperse )

I kind of abstractly write from myself, I simply offer other point of view that would create balance :) And it too has a confirmation from Vladimir. And in general, yes, offtop, just the previous topic has exhausted itself.

Vladimir Gribachev:

There you go.

Reason: