Is the vault working ?

Good afternoon, the feeling is that the repository is not working.
When trying to submit changes it hangs for a long time and does not respond.
Apache Subversion
  • subversion.apache.org
This website is the central source of information about Subversion and the community which gives it life. Here, you'll find resources that are useful to existing and potential Subversion users and developers alike. Want to read about Subversion's features? Need to download the latest Subversion release? Perhaps you've thought of a great...

Right. Error

Storage failed to connect to server (storage.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12002], 0)

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Good afternoon, the feeling is that the repository is not working.
When trying to send changes it hangs for a long time and does not respond.
They also have something wrong with the payment system, funds are frozen and not withdrawn.

Yeah, it's hanging... it's happened a few times before, it'll be fixed

it worked

What's wrong with the Warehouse again? Some "leftover" folders are popping up. New projects aren't getting updated... it says "403 Forbidden".

Dennis Kirichenko:
What's wrong with the Vault again? Some "lefty" folders are popping up. New projects don't update... It says "403 Forbidden."

Good afternoon!

Can you please see if your storage is working now?

If not, you need clear steps to play it back. Have already tried it at mine - it's working fine.

Thank you.

Evgeny Chernyshev:

Good afternoon!

Can you please see if your storage unit is working now?

If not, you need clear steps to play it back. Have already tried it at home - it works fine.

Thank you.

It worked for me.

Dennis Kirichenko:
What's wrong with Storage again? Some "leftover" folders are popping up. New projects are not getting updated... writes "403 Forbidden".

In MT4, when I switched to terminal build 1126 from 1090, all synced folders from storage in ME disappeared. When trying to connect via MetaEditor (build 1861 of 18/06/18) MQL5 Storage gives an error:

I can enter through the site normally using both the new link and the old one. Has anyone encountered this problem in ME ?

When I try to send a change to the repository (I send MQL5 code), I get errors:

2019.01.12 13:25:43.408 Storage common error
2019.01.12 13:25:43.408 Storage commit failed

The server itself https://storage.mql5.io/ is not even available
Reason: