VPS from MetaQuotes - page 5

Vladimir Karputov:

"on the phone" - there is no such option.

You have two options:

1. Provide platform logs here (not a picture, not a slice, but attach two log files to the post - from the terminal tab "Experts" and "Log", for example for the last day when according to you there was no copying) - we can look at the reasons beforehand.
  2. And there is a long way to go - make an application to ServiceDesk.

I have now received a message from the signal writer that all subscribers have the problem.

it means that there is a global error on MetaQuotes side and it has to be solved.

Dear Connoisseurs! Good afternoon.

Please dispel my doubts about MT5.

1. Is it enough to change the server, login and password in the settings and previously installed terminal will continue to work with any other broker or brokerage company without problems? Or each broker has its own special features and it is necessary to install its proprietary terminal?
  2. When you register VPS from MetaQuotes from MT5 terminal, the server will be bound to the terminal or broker. I mean, you could rent VPS for a longer time, but if it is tied to broker and broker is questionable, then what the heck...

Thank you.

Hello, is it possible to see the logs from the VPS MQL - very much needed!

Nikolay Gaylis:

Hello! Is it possible to see the logs from VPS MQL?

Here's what the article says - in this one about the logs -

Sergey Golubev:

Here's the article - this one about the logs -

Thank you so much!

SYMRDV:

Dear Connoisseurs! Good afternoon.

Please dispel my doubts about MT5.

1. Is it enough to change the server, login and password in the settings and previously installed terminal will continue to work with any other broker or brokerage company without problems? Or each broker has its own special features and it is necessary to install its proprietary terminal?
  2. When you register VPS from MetaQuotes from MT5 terminal, the server will be bound to the terminal or broker. I mean, you could rent VPS for a longer time, but if it is tied to broker and broker is questionable, then what the heck...

Thanks.

1. Yes, you can change it, it is enough. But the logo of the old broker will remain in the terminal, which is unimportant.

I hope to receive a push from a vps mq which creates a virtual copy of the account with EAs installed.

1. do these push to the smartphone via google services? i want to cut them [services] out

2. i will not be able to manage such vps from my smartphone?

spsb

Artsem:

I hope to receive a push from a vps mq which creates a virtual copy of the account with EAs installed.

1. do these push to the smartphone via google services? i want to cut them [services] out

2. i will not be able to manage such vps from my smartphone?

spsb

1) don't know didn't investigate

2) no

Yuriy Zaytsev:

1) don't know didn't investigate

2) no

1. who to ask

2. : (

According to VPS rules from MQL5
During synchronization, the active environment is migrated from the client terminal to the rented Virtual Terminal.
The active environment of the client terminal includes:
Only those open charts of financial instruments on which Expert Advisors are running. For paid hosting it is allowed to migrate no more than 32 charts, for free hosting no more than 16 charts
Question to MQL5 Administration.
I use synthetic tools for trading. Synthetic tools in MT5 terminal are updated only when they are opened in active profile. Application in SD #2074569.
If data on synthetic instruments is not updated the Expert Advisor does not work.
I start Expert Advisor on EURUSD, it means that none of the charts with synthetic instrument will be loaded in the virtual terminal, as the Expert Advisor is not loaded in any of the charts of synthetic instruments and VPS of MQL5 will not work.
How can I solve this problem?
Reason: