Russian guides for the RTS - page 8

Sergey Chalyshev:

Turns out RTS (Ri) has no guides, RTS is on his own and can be a guide for everyone else

What a cheeky flight and even, straightforward descent, a beauty!

Open the chart of the S&P500 futures and you will immediately see who is the guide.

GoVegas:
Open the chart of the S&P500 futures and you will immediately see who is the guide.
+500

GoVegas:
Open a chart of the S&P500 futures and you will immediately see who has the lead.

Do you think "America has been discovered"?

There is noS&P500 in MT5.

prostotrader:

There is noS&P500 in MT5

Is this instrument not suitable as a guide?

prostotrader:

There is noS&P500 in MT5.

What do you mean there is no S&P500?

The U500 futures is an analogue of the S&P500.

Only the RTS index and the S&P have nothing in common, they don't correlate in any way, the RTS is on its own.

p.s. There are also ETFs, but these are in the FXUS stock section

I decided to bring up the topic in connection with new ideas on RTS futures trading

Again, for those who do not know, the RTS Futures is the RTS Index (MIX) denominated in currency (USD)

The calculation of the RTS Index is based on 50 assets of the largest Russian equity and RDR issuers.

The point of my idea is that companies (stock issuers) pay dividends, the timing and size of the dividend

is usually not known right away. But the market assumes both timing and size of dividends.

By analyzing traded assets (and almost all of them are in MT5) one can plot with high probability

of the RTS futures price direction. After sitting for a couple of days on the index calculation methodology, I still couldn't

figure it out. Maybe someone will be able to. The calculation methodology is in the basement.

prostotrader:

I decided to bring up the topic in connection with new ideas on RTS futures trading

Again, for those who do not know, the RTS Futures is the RTS Index (MIX) denominated in currency (USD)

The calculation of the RTS Index is based on 50 assets of major Russian equity and GDR issuers.

The point of my idea is that companies (stock issuers) pay dividends, the timing and size of the dividend

is usually not immediately known. But the market assumes both the timing and size of dividends.

By analyzing traded assets (and almost all of them are in MT5) one can plot with high probability

of the RTS futures price direction. After sitting for a couple of days on the index calculation methodology, I still couldn't

figure it out. Maybe someone will be able to. The calculation methodology is in the basement.

I have figured it out, nothing seems to be difficult) What exactly should I explain?

Aleksey Mavrin:

Figured it out, nothing seems complicated) Explain what exactly?

How to calculate the RTS Index with more accessible formulas.

e.g.

1. Data required for calculation.

2. Formulas

Aleksey Mavrin:

Figured it out, nothing seems complicated) Explain what exactly?

Why the index is 100 on the first day and 1 on the first. Not found. On the first day the correction factor. 1, and the share amounts are equal in the numerator and denominator.

prostotrader:

How to calculate the RTS Index with more accessible formulas.

N example

1. The data required for the calculation.

2. Formulas

Formalising the real value of shares has always been difficult. And once the real value of all issuers is obtained, it is not difficult.

Reason: