Good money management

Hi, do you have a good money management system, please share it or sent by private message.

I need MM which can define the size of next order taking into account current deposit, last losses/profits, also key parameters/statistics of trading system/EA 

Thank you in advance. 

angevoyageur:

I know, thanks. I want to interate a good MM into my automated trading system. There are a lot of developpers at Freelance Service, but there are no good traders and accountants. Do you agree?

izzatilla:
I know, thanks. I want to interate a good MM into my automated trading system. There are a lot of developpers at Freelance Service, but there are no good traders and accountants. Do you agree?

Maybe, but I don't think there is a lot of people who want to share their ideas and code without anything in return.

If you started your topic with what you already have, you will have more chances to get interesting replies.

angevoyageur:

Maybe, but I don't think there is a lot of people who want to share their ideas and code without anything in return.

If you started your topic with what you already have, you will have more chances to get interesting replies.

I started to learn this matter, today one good men recommended me to read one uesfull book. If I already had the answer maybe you will not disturbed by this question. Sorry for inconveniences.

izzatilla:
I started to learn this matter, today one good men recommended me to read one uesfull book. If I already had the answer maybe you will not disturbed by this question. Sorry for inconveniences.
No worries. Hopefully someone will reply to your topic with something more useful that my answers.
Reason: