Congratulations to new forum moderator Artyom Trishkin - page 9

Andrey Dik:
the new moderator didn't want to delete the topic created in honour of his appointment and kept strumming his balalaika to the beat of the starter..... it was getting late, but the moderator didn't want to go to work in the night... why, when the starter is chiming the drum beat so beautifully.
"Inauguration of a moderator" (c) MQL forum.

The lies and the evil, look at their rude faces and the crows' coffins are always behind them.
Lies and evil, look how rude their faces are, And always a crow and a coffin behind.
V.Vysotsky

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Flattery, bedding, buttering up - if you mean yourself.

Andrey Dik:
Flattery, bedding, buttering up - if you mean yourself.

I think envy is worse than flattery. Don't be jealous.

You may not know it, but they have been in a good, maybe even friendly, relationship for a long time.

Andrey Dik:
More appropriate words: flatter, bedding, grease - if you mean yourself.

Who takes congratulations as a way of life.

in my upbringing, congratulations are an excuse to say warm words and good wishes.

what's in your upbringing -- i'm not interested.

p.s.

You just cut the losers some slack,
When I appear on the horizon!

В. Vysotsky

...veteran initiation...
...the jump programme : as if it was on the pavement...
...the cheapest : nothing is so cheap, nothing is so highly valued...

Alexey Viktorov:

I think envy is worse than flattery. Don't be jealous.

You may not know it, but they have been in a good, maybe even friendly, relationship for a long time.

There's nothing to be jealous of, as Victor correctly pointed out.
I was offered a moderator - I declined. If offered again, I will decline.

Vinin, Granit, Mathemat, Rosh.... Artem, I hope you will be as humble on the one hand and firm in your decisions on the other.

Andrey Dik:
Nothing to be jealous of, as Viktor correctly pointed out.
I was offered a moderator - I declined. If offered again, I will decline.

Vinin, Granit, Mathemat, Rosh.... Artem, I hope you will be as humble on the one hand and firm in your decisions on the other.
Thank you.

Rashid Umarov:

Looked it up - it was me who banned him for spamming: advertising Signals. The ban was lifted.

And you, Andrei - a warning. Do not try to manipulate the moderators. I will not lift a finger.

Take the next step to restore justice.

Remove the ban from my daughter, who is Authorised member of the forum who was banned at the instigation of a rogue as an alleged clone.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/elena-avtm
Elena Kukharets
Elena Kukharets
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Looked it up - I banned both of them. And both for spamming - advertising signals.

I'll take the ban off, but I'll remember the "rascal".

Maybe there will finally be some normal, understandable rules so that everyone knows what can and cannot be done?
Reason: