Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 7

Alexander Antoshkin:

A similar story happened to me...

Probably purely psychologically you unbind yourself from losses/losses and the result is much higher than the target was

i opened a ruble account for 120p which was enough to buy an audusu 1:500,

i got 300 trades this week with hands ... i got 1600p result , i got frustrated with mt4 at my broker , now i have to dig out the code in a new wave

An idea, what if you write two functions ...

1 target function

and 2 is a result function

If the target is to hit the target, the result is a hit or miss. Makakovic has no time to understand this, so he arbitrarily separates the concepts of result and target. Why do the aim and the result, projected on the plane of linear thinking, become almost an identity?

Why confuse purpose and result?

An objective is something that should be aimed at to achieve the result...... , and the result is what happens when the objective is achieved.

In general, let's mix up the function)))

That's how it works: you set a goal, invent various ways to achieve it, as we have in the form of signal indicators, Expert Advisors, and get the result ...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I am ready to take lessons from a good, kind, smart, successful in trading monkeys, evil monkeys, even successful ones, please do not disturb.

Also citrus calculations.

If there are enough bananas for four)), it is true the first one has a problem: his intellect is deaf, the second one has no intuition, and the third one has a blind instinct....

You then have to become the fourth on the path of enlightenment.)

Alexander Antoshkin:

If there are enough bananas for four people))), then yes, but the first one has a problem: intellect is deaf, with the second one too, the second one has no intuition and the third one has a blind instinct ....

You should become the fourth on the path of enlightenment.)

Not all so sad, soon (perhaps the weekend) will publish a new version, I have a client martin ordered. Its a pity to keep it from people ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It's not so sad, I will post new version soon (maybe this weekend), I have a client who ordered a martin. It's a pity to keep it from people))

I can give you the address of a broker for non-tangible victims, so to speak, who is so confident that he will not be cheated, makes a show (like that monkey), allows you to start trading with 100r)))))) where is it vidyvano.........???

He probably has logic built on the arguments - "You get the money, you get everything, but I'm sure you will sell it." - What an impertinent man!!!! Don't you think so?

Alexander Antoshkin:

Well, Martyn, too, do not get bored, I can give you the address of a broker for non-tangible victims, so to speak, who is so sure of himself that he will not be tricked, he mimics (like that monkey), allows you to start trading with 100r)))))) where is it vidivan.........???

He probably has a logic based on the arguments - "You get the money, you get everything, but I'm sure you will sell it." - What a cheeky guy!!!! Don't you think?

If you do not know what to do with them, then do not take them with you. With martin it's like this - first I'll finish a clean martin, as Order wants, then as I imagine. By the way, Order immediately signed up for the second option.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I'm testing cents as well. I will finish a pure martin first, as Order wants, then the way I imagine it to be. By the way, I have immediately signed up for the second option.
I'll put it on my blog, otherwise they've started deleting threads here again. Just wrote how to program women and immediately rubbed . Offended cuckolds ... ))) They're going to erase it here, too.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I'll put it on the blog, because they've started deleting threads again. All I did was write about how to program women, and then they erased them. Offended cuckolds... ))) They're going to erase it here too.
GKFX, where is your blog?

Alexander Antoshkin:
GKFX where is your blog?

I haven't worked today, haven't posted anything. Isn't the blog available? The way I see it from inside the account is

blog

By the way for morons, don't throw me referral links, it's not even funny, it shows the level of your idiocy

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I haven't worked today, haven't posted anything. Isn't the blog available? The way I see it from inside the account is

I didn't know people wrote anything there. I thought it was blogger.com or wordpress.com.

From the outside, it looks like this.

Reason: