Automatic check on the marketplace - page 3

Evgeny Belyaev:

How do you know? 100%?

And the holidays, when does the end come?

What other information? In Russia, they're resting this year until 8 inclusive. Last year it was up to 10.

I think a project as serious as this site needs to have a technician on duty during weekends and holidays. Otherwise, such a glitch as an autovalidator computer accidentally switched off right after a corporate party along with an electric samovar becomes not only a headache for many developers, but also creates grounds for mockery and malicious jokes.

I hope the administration will read this forum thread after the holidays and make appropriate decisions.

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all!

A public holiday. From the 2nd to the 8th. So please have a rest.

Vladimir Karputov:
A public holiday. From the 2nd to the 8th. So please rest.
There's also the Chinese New Year coming up ;)

Vladislav Andruschenko:
As far as I remember, last year the administration (Service Desk) went on holidays until the 8 th, I do not remember. Therefore, I think the solution to the problems should wait for later after 8.

In Russia, the first working day is Monday. Considering that the founding fathers of MQ are from Russia.

By the way, back in 2006, when I first got into this forex business, it came as a bit of a shock to me that Russia had developed its own terminal. At first it was in English, because I was using a laptop from an American company with American locales and, obviously, the installer identified me as an English-speaker. I had no idea, just a friend of mine asked me to help her figure it out.

And then I searched the menus, found Russian, I wondered what Kazan got up to here )).

no problem, well done)

But if the platform is international, so should the support...

Taras Slobodyanik:

no problem, well done)

But if the platform is international, so should the support...

I think the support of DC is appropriate )))) He who dines the lady, dances the lady.

There was a sign of good taste in the lady if she wasn't so laconic

For example:

Not available from 00.31.2016 to.... ???????... "What's she got to do with her She's already in Paris Let her try them We'd rather wait"

Vladimir Karputov:
Public holiday. From the 2nd to the 8th. So please rest.

Karputov, don't you distinguish between public holidays and weekends?

Public holidays in Russia, which have official status:

January -- 1st -- New Year's Eve holiday;
January -- 7 -- the feast of the orthodox birth of Christ;
February -- 23 -- celebration of the Russian defender of our Fatherland;
March -- 8 -- celebration of All Women's Day;
May -- 1 -- celebration of spring and general labour day;
May -- 9 -- honouring and respecting the great Day of Victory;
June -- 12 -- Russia Day;
November -- 4 -- a period to commemorate the day of universal popular unity.

New Year 2017: public holidays and weekends:

January 1 -- New Year's Day 2017, it is considered an official holiday day off
January 2 -- January 6 -- New Year's holiday 2017 will be extended
January 7 -- Christmas Day, it is considered an official holiday weekend
January 8 (Sun) -- official public holiday

Due to the fact that some public holidays coincide with the New Year's Day weekend, the Ministry of Labour has proposed the following shift of public holidays:

1st January (Mon) to be moved to 24th February (Fri)
Reschedule 7th January (Sat) to 8th May (Mon).

The machinery must always work holiday or not. The man rests, the machine works. Like a negro.
Reason: