Arbitration Advisor - page 5

ivanivan_11:
pruff, a picture, like me at least))

the same?

Oh, I had that back in the day.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the same one?

Oh, I had that in the distant past.

So now you're not using a profitable forex pairs trading strategy, am I right?

ivanivan_11:
So you are not using the profit strategy of paired forex trading, am I right?

This is a local version of a general arbitrage strategy, or rather, an example that confirms the existence of such a strategy.

The end result of working on such a strategy is to reach an understanding of the principle of quoting any market as a whole, whatever it is and whatever is being sold.

If they tell me - give me a quote for bread, I would do it, easy.

That's the end of it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

This is a local version of a general arbitrage strategy, or rather, an example that confirms the existence of such a strategy.

The end result of working on such a strategy is to reach an understanding of the principle of quoting any market as a whole, whatever it is and whatever is being sold.

If I'm told - give me a quote for bread, I would do it easily.

That's the end of it.

Good night then.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Good night, then.
Look, filter the posts.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The end result of working on such a strategy is to reach an understanding of the principle of quoting any market as a whole, whatever it may be and whatever is being sold.

If they tell me - give me a quote for bread, I would do it easily.

That's all.

I didn't understand a word you wrote. Did you?

I have already written that the pair can work. but for the fund, you claim to forex. when asked for a proof, you let out a stream of consciousness that has nothing to do with the issue.

as for the brokers, I don't know whether it's arbitrage or pair trading, or are you confusing it with market makers?

If you have any doubts, please be more specific in your thoughts.

ivanivan_11:

I didn't understand anything you wrote. What about you?

I've already written that the pairing can work. but for the fund, you claim to Forex. when asked for a proof, you produced a stream of consciousness that has nothing to do with the question at any point.

When you asked for a refutation, you gave out a stream of consciousness, not related to the question in any way.

Be somehow more specific in your thoughts.

I started working on this strategy here. There are a lot of pictures and an Expert Advisor (mousetrap) and indicator to it. At that time it was not a bad, but weak beginner's program.

This is not the beginning, this is the first time I registered and created a thread.

What you read and naturally didn't understand is (I repeat) TOTAL

Renat Akhtyamov:

I started working on this topic here. There's a lot of pictures.

What you read and naturally did not understand is (I repeat) the TOTAL

all 107 pages worked on this thread? so you don't have a more specific link?

or are you saying that you had it in the distant past, based on the tight eurusd-eurchf linkage?

it is clear why you mentioned it in the past, even in the distant past. it was 2 years ago when the strategy broke down.

about quoting you have not explained - what is the connection between quoting and arbitrage.

ivanivan_11:

all 107 pages worked on this topic? i.e. you have no more specific reference?

or are you saying that you had it in the distant past, based on the hard eurusd-eurchf linkage?

I can see why you mentioned it in the past. the strategy broke down 2 years ago.

You haven't explained about quoting - what is the connection between quoting and arbitration.

nothing broke down. go ahead, if you're interested.

They're just being blown out of proportion. That's the difference.

BUT! a negative result is a better guide than a temporary positive one.

The number of pictures I have posted on the forum from that time to this day with various spreads cannot be counted.

These too are all wrong options.

Discard them.

Alexander, hrenfx and Surgeon are very advanced in the arbitrage issue.

The end result of their work is also not shown by them, anywhere.

Read them too, so as not to waste time and repeat mistakes.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexander, hrenfx and Surgeon are very advanced on the issue of arbitration.

The end result of their work is also not shown anywhere.

Read them too so you don't waste your time and repeat mistakes.

hrenfx was doing interesting things and thinking, but he dropped out

nicola (alexander) did not arbitrage, but some kind of tricky pairing system (his profitability is not confirmed, and he rarely shows up now)

the surgeon...except for his first equity index of some 2007 year I have no idea what he did.

so...all the fighters have long fallen on the field of doubles on forex))

Reason: