Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 37

Movlat Baghiyev:
Good evening .Please give me an EA that places onestop order on a signal and removes if not triggered on a reverse signal...
Tossed. Not high, it goes down. High, it hits the roof.

Artyom Trishkin:
Tossed. Not high - it falls. High, it hits the roof.
This is a code forum, not a fun forum.)

Movlat Baghiyev:
This is a code forum, not a fun forum.)

Yes, by the codes. Did you write something? A code of some kind. You have a demand for a code.

I did.

Artyom Trishkin:

Yes, by the codes. Did you write something? A code of some kind. You have a request for a code.

I did.

I had a request, not a demand. I just didn't want to take up your time here. I asked for any open code on the deferrals, that's all.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I just didn't want to take up your time here. I asked for any open code for the delayed ones, that's all.

1. If there is a signal

1.1 Check if there is an opposite pending stop order to the signal. If yes, delete it

1.2 Check if there is a pending stop order to be placed according to this signal. If it is not available, place it.

This is the entire logic.

Start writing the code. If something does not work with the code - write, they will help you.

And to demand or ask to give you... Well... I'm sorry, are you banned from Google?

Artyom Trishkin:

And to demand or ask you to give you... Well... I'm sorry, have you been google-banned?

I'm always the last person to post here. I know they like to be sarcastic.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I'm always the last person to post here. I know they like to be sarcastic.

Where? Show me. Where's the sarcasm? If you need help with codes or algorithms, they help.

But not giving away free stuff is two big differences.)

I decided to make a tester with addition on the move for experiment. I found it at the beginning in 'Counts' - wrong parameters count count.mq4 32 7

Took out all unnecessary stuff. The goal is for it to open 1 order and then to add more as it goes along. As a result it opens on every tick until the end of the margin. The whole code is a lot of text, I think it's all there.

I do not see the error.
Files:
count.mq4  4 kb

trader781:
I have decided to make a net cleaner with top-up on the fly for the sake of experiment. I got stuck in the beginning of 'Counts' - wrong parameters count count.mq4 32 7

Took out all the excess. The aim is for him to open an order and to add more as he goes along. As a result it opens on every tick until the end of the margin. The whole code is a lot of text, I think it's all there.

I do not see any error.

Well, pass the argument to the function if it is intended. Although it's better to remove it, tautology occurs.

And not all the orders in the loop will be recalculated.

for(i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)
And account condition, comparison with ticket, do you have multiple orders possible on one ticket?

Artyom Trishkin:

Where? Show me. Where is someone being sarcastic here? If you need help with codes or algorithms, they help.

But not giving away freebies are two big differences ;)

I wasn't asking for a freebie. I was looking around. I just couldn't find any. They're practically all netizens. I just thought maybe someone could help me out.
Reason: