Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 355

Is it possible to add a second Y-axis coordinate axis in one indicator window? For example, I want to add a histogram with different unit values.

Nauris Zukas:

Is it possible to add a second Y-axis coordinate axis in one indicator window? For example, I want to add a histogram with different unit values.

The only way out is to scale the data of the second indicator to fit in the window

Мазай:
The only way out is to scale the second indicator's data to fit in the window

Thank you, I will leave this option if it does not work otherwise. I am trying to find a way to add a separate window for this histogram but I have not found any information yet. Maybe you cannot add a second window in one indicator?

Nauris Zukas:

Can I add a second Y-axis in one indicator window? For example I want to add a histogram with other unit values.

I wish there was a DRAW_HISTOGRAM2 in mql4

Can I use values above and below zero?

Alexey Viktorov:

Should we use values above and below zero?

Thanks, but then you would also have to scale the data (if I understand you correctly). It seems that scaling the data is the only solution.

Мазай:
The only way out is to scale the data of the second indicator to fit in the window

I'll probably do that and just draw the exact value I wanted to see over each bar graph with ObjectCreate.

Why would IsTradeAllowed() be 0 if the trade button is enabled and manual orders are also placed on the demo?

Andrei:
Why can IsTradeAllowed() be 0 if the trade button is enabled and manual orders are also placed on the demo?

F7 -"Allow EA to trade"

Artyom Trishkin:

F7 -"Allow EA to trade"

Do you mean allow automatic trading? This is also enabled...

Andrei:

Do you mean allow automatic trading? That is also enabled...

Well, then the broker does not allow auto-trading for your account, since you have everything enabled and the EA does not open positions or place orders.

What does the log show when the EA tries to send a trade request to the server?

Reason: