Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 321

Artyom Trishkin:

Could it simply be a partial performance? What's in the logs?

Initially it was 1.6, but after 0.8 lot was closed, 0.8 lot was opened and 1.6 was put again

yaaarik777:
Good day!
How to solve this problem? I wrote an Expert Advisor where a pending order with increased lot (e.g. by 2 times) is placed on an unsuccessful trade,
But when the pending order is executed (rarely, in 1 out of 10 cases), the lot is not multiplied by the coefficient, even though it was initially placed according to the algorithm.
Here is an example:
a deal was closed with 0.4 lots and an pending order with 0.8 lot is placed; when it is executed, the volume turns out to be 0.4 lot.
What may it be?
Thank you.

It might be an error in lot calculation of the last order. Please check it. Or, against your will, you implemented a more intelligent algorithm that protects your Expert Advisor from losing money.

Artyom Trishkin:

How do you calculate the limit?

Actually, when calculating the indicator backwards - from the beginning of the story, to the end of it (to the current data), the limit is generally calculated like this:

The concept"required_number of_ bars_for_the_fidelity_calculation" means the minimum number of bars, on which the indicator will be correctly calculated. For a 2X2 fractal, there are six bars - two on the left, one in the centre, two on the right and one far right which must be completely formed for the fractal not to be re-drawn.

Thank you for your answer!

I found the BandsRSI indicator in the stash.

I think, now there are less questions.

Good luck to all!

Files:
BandsRSI.mq4  4 kb

Ras al Ghul:

Thank you for your reply!

I found a BandsRSI indicator in my backlog.

I think there are fewer questions now.

Good luck everyone!

I think it's more convenient to look at RSI levels (30 and 70)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I think it is more convenient to look at RSI levels (30 and 70)

You mean the basement in the screenshot?

So it's all set up in 1 minute.

And convenience is a relative term.

It is unlikely that you will be comfortable with my shoes.

Ras al Ghul:

You mean the basement in the screenshot?

Well, it's all one minute to set it up.

And convenience is a relative term.

It is unlikely that you will be comfortable with my shoes.

I mean the fixed levels on the main chart look more informative than the information in the basement - i.e. RSI works by levels and there's no point in analyzing its movement... in my opinion.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I mean, the fixed levels on the main chart look more informative than the information in the basement - i.e. RSI works by levels and there's not much point in analysing its movement... in my opinion.

Maybe, but you can't tell that from the picture alone.

Ras al Ghul:

Maybe, but you can't tell that from just a picture.

I've written to you in person to let you know how you can assess it.

STARIJ:

Apparently there was an error in determining the lot of the last order. Check it. Or, against your will, you have put a smarter algorithm into the EA, which protects it from being drained

But the pending order was placed with the correct lot, it means that the last lot was defined correctly, it is unclear why it actually worked with another lot

yaaarik777:
But the pending order was placed with the correct lot, it means the last lot was defined correctly, it is not clear why it actually worked with another lot
I don't know why it worked with another lot...
Reason: