Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 210

Artyom Trishkin:

So try it. Timer for 200 milliseconds.

Thanks, but what does "And slightly modify the definition of the alert time" mean ?
Where and how to change it?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Why doesn't it work like that?

I assume you have a tough condition, the indicator has to cross 3 levels on the same bar. Try to leave one level.

Sile Si:

Thank you, but what do you mean by "And slightly modify the definition of the alert time" ?
Where and how to change it?

I don't know what I was thinking.

Artyom Trishkin:
I've already forgotten what went through my mind.

Right, thanks, the main thing is that it works.)

Hello all, the problem (from 1 to 100, and there is a number which I do not want to have in calculations), for example from if(y>=0 && y=>100), a question; "if from one to a hundred appears figure 33, how in this case 33 to block? continue;? "

виталик:

Hello all, the problem (from 1 to 100, and there is a number which I do not want to have in calculations), for example from if(y>=0 && y=>100), a question; "if from one to a hundred appears figure 33, how in this case 33 to block? continue;? "

please scribble;

виталик:

Hello all, the problem (from 1 to 100, and there is a number which I do not want to have in calculations), for example from if(y>=0 && y=>100), a question; "if from one to a hundred figure 33 appears, how in this case 33 to block? continue;? "

Where to block? It's not clear what the task is...

-Aleks-:

Where to block? It's not clear what the problem is...

from 1 to 100, one number 33 skips this range from 1 to 100, please show the syntax and I'll go on my own

int r=33;

if(r==33)continue; // is this it?

виталик:

from 1 to 100, a single number 33 skips this range from 1 to 100, please show the syntax and I'll go from there.

int r=33;

if(r==33)continue; // is this it?

If you need to perform an action at 33, then

if(r==33)
{
//действие
}

and if you exclude any action at 33, then

if(r!=33)
{
//действие
}

виталик:

for(int i=1; i<=100; i++) //цикл 1---100
     {
      if(i=33)
        {
         Alert("",i,"    не трогаем, летим дальше");
         continue;
        }
     }
Reason: