Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 205

Artyom Trishkin:

The code usually helps in freelancing.

Here it's either the algorithm or to correct your mistakes. But not to rewrite it for you.

Thank you for your invaluable advice and help.
But there are several people who really help, while you are just fluffing.
If STARIJ says I am freelancing, so be it since he helps many people in this thread.

missha32:    To be honest, I don't understand anything, I'm new to Mql4 programming, if you can help me with the code.
There are ready-made, such as this one. Remove half of it ...

missha32:
Thanks for the invaluable advice and help.
But there are several people here who are really helping, and you are just fluttering.
If STARIJ says he is freelancing, so be it because he really helps many in this thread
I'm sorry I'm flooding my own thread. Flooding is posting off-topic. I told you on the subject - here is help for those who want help in mastering the language, in gaining knowledge. You're asking for ready-made code. That's not here. Don't want to figure it out yourself and get help on your attempts to master the language - don't flood my thread, please.

STARIJ:
there are ready-made ones, such as this one. Remove half of it ...
Can you tell me if I write the code like this is correct ?
string SignalStrBuy="Нет сигнала бай";
string SignalStrSell="Нет сигнала селл";

up= NormalizeDouble(iCustom(Symbol(),TF,"Support and Resistance (Barry)",val1,val2,0,0),5);
 down= NormalizeDouble(iCustom(Symbol(),TF,"Support and Resistance (Barry)",val1,val2,1,0),5);
 upnazad=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(Symbol(),TF,"Support and Resistance (Barry)",val1,val2,0,3),5);
 downnazad=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(Symbol(),TF,"Support and Resistance (Barry)",val1,val2,1,3),5);

if(up==upnazad){SignalStrBuy="Старый сигнал бай";}else SignalStrBuy="Новый сигнал бай"; 
 if(down==downnazad){SignalStrSell="Старый сигнал селл";}else SignalStrSell="Новый сигнал селл"; 

missha32:
Can you tell me if I write the code like this is correct?
It's only correct if you can explain each line of code. What you want to get and what this line of code does.

Hello.

Please help to fix the fact that the current price crosses any round price, not a specific one as in the example.

For example:

if(Bid == 1.7100)
 {
  Print("Круглая цена");
 }

or

if(Bid== 0.6800)
 {
  Print("Круглая цена");
 }

Help me to formalise the code. What was 1 screenshot, and works correctly, what I need is a second one. Pris_lin is the price taken from the reference line. I need to count the number of steps from the reference price to the current price, and multiply it by Lotsc

mila.com:

Hello.

Please help to fix the fact that the current price crosses any round price, not a specific one as in the example.

For example:

or

Have you tried normalising to 2 digits?

Vyacheslav Kornev:

Help me to formalise the code. What was 1 screenshot, and works correctly, what I need is a second one. Pris_lin is the price taken from the reference line. I need to count the number of steps from the reference price to the current price, and multiply it by Lotsc

Have you tried to post the code correctly? If you want an answer, of course.

Victor Nikolaev:

Have you tried posting the code correctly? If you want an answer, of course.

I have a MacBook. I can't even copy from the meta-editor.
Reason: