Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1573

Artyom Trishkin:

And please stop trying to blame someone else for everything. You have been sent to ask for a reference, so ask for the right coordinates, rather than start bickering about "this is who you are".

Well, it is easier and more profitable in the end, for someone saves nerves, someone time, and someone will add knowledge.

And if something does not fit, with productive communication can find a solution.

By the way - once wrote a parser of data from some service for an indicator (or Expert Advisor - I don't remember).

I did it with standard functions, without external libraries.

I have nothing against you and other forum participants. And of course you are right, you should communicate adequately. I'm all for normal communication too. But if Alexey offers to learn 5th grade maths to a programmer who has written more than one complex program. Or sends him to read documentation that does not contain anything related to json format. Then who is he trying to teach? If he's got nothing but D's. An adequate person with normal knowledge would certainly not have engaged in anything like that. But this one, instead of sharpening his knowledge, is trying to teach everyone and is spreading mud. I don't know, maybe I overreacted too... Or maybe I misunderstood something. I apologize to everyone for whom I have offended, except Alexei! I don't want to get into this topic again.

Thank you for that! I hadn't noticed. I'll have a look tomorrow, it's getting late.

AMarkov:
This function does not work on 4, unfortunately.

Ahhhh... Questions about the foursome...

Then - a chart template with the name of the EA.

Put the indicator used by the EA and the EA itself on the chart.

Parameters of the indicator in the template should be the same as they are used in the EA. Save the template with the name of the Expert Advisor.

Then you apply the template to an empty chart - the Expert Advisor and the indicator will be loaded.

Or you can just draw the indicator lines with graphical objects. The required number of bars - so as not to load a lot of unnecessary graphics.

Mihail Matkovskij:

I don't know, maybe I overreacted too... Or misunderstood something. I apologise to everyone I've offended, except Alexey! And I don't want to come back to this topic again.

How manly...

Artyom Trishkin:

How manly...

All right, let him forgive me, too, if you like... I'm not sorry. But let him improve his knowledge before speaking so arrogantly to people who have some knowledge! And in general, putting yourself above others and looking down on people is not good, nor is looking down on people.

Question about how many pixels the "hello world !" line will take with a given font in unicode and Korean ? in width and height ? on a specific screen, antialiasing and video card settings ...

that's not how MQL does it...

Artyom Trishkin:

How manly...

Although, Artyom, you should have reprimanded Alexei (at the very least) as soon as he started using insults. He would have thought about it. And there would not have been this whole bazaar, where I was considered some kind of inadequate. Otherwise Alexey has the exclusive right to make fools of everyone here. I wonder what merits he has here, he can do whatever he wants? Because he's your friend? And the fact that you support him, even to the detriment of the rules of the Community, is that how you see it...?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

sqlite of unknown version is in the last 5s or otherwise DLL. Key-value database and go with the song.

the latter is preferable, especially about the song :-)

----

If only but ... there is a problem, solve it under specific conditions. Why the fantasy of "this music will last forever"? Your software is useless for anyone after tomorrow. Right now you are the only one who needs it.

Thank you! I've been thinking about databases too. But I don't know if they are available in MQL4. I will look into it tomorrow.

Mihail Matkovskij:

Although, Artyom, you should have reprimanded Alexei (at the very least) as soon as he started using insults. He would have thought about it. And there wouldn't have been this whole bazaar, where I was seen as some kind of inadequate. Otherwise Alexey has the exclusive right to make fools of everyone here. I wonder what merits he has here, he can do whatever he wants? Because he's your friend? And the fact that you support him, even to the detriment of community rules, is that how you see it...?

I didn't see the insult. I saw a reference to reading the documentation. With reading the documentation, and the fact that it should be our "board book", that's my opinion as well. I tell a lot of people this too. And I learn from many and am not offended by comments or outright insults. Being offended is not helpful. And someone else's opinion, even if it is said in a "condescending" manner, is worth a lot. In the future.
And please do not bring friendship/unfriendliness into this - this is an interpersonal relationship, not a relationship of members of our community "normal user/moderator/admin".
And if you're so interested, I'll tell you: I've reprimanded Alexei when I've seen inflections. And he, you know, pays attention and doesn't complain about life and grievances against anyone.
We are all different, each with his own perception, and there are many of us - you can't find a carrot for everyone. Let's just respect each other as people and users of the resource. Thank you.

I always write on emotion the next day, and I often don't write the next day any more. But this is far from the next emotion )))

I never thought it would be so easy to insult a programmer))))

I, too, Alexei makes caustic remarks. So he is like that. And Fedoseyev can even harsher, if you respond to them, you can get away with it). It is better to pass by, or at least turn it into a joke. Thank you, we have all the docks) I knew I forgot, thank you for reminding me that docks do exist)))

Artyom Trishkin:

Ahhhh... Questions about the foursome...

Then - a chart template with the name of the EA.

Put the indicator used by the EA and the EA itself on the chart.

Parameters of the indicator in the template should be the same as they are used in the EA. Save the template with the name of the Expert Advisor.

Then you apply the template to an empty chart - the Expert Advisor and the indicator will be loaded.

Or you can just draw the indicator lines with graphical objects. The required number of bars - so as not to load a lot of unnecessary graphics.

As an option. I'll give it a try. Thank you!
Reason: