Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1175

Igor Makanu:

what I would like to propose to explore is theCArrayInt SB https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/standardlibrary/datastructures/carrayint

Is this according to feng shui? )))) The question is certainly not for you personally ))))

Сергей Таболин:

Is this feng shui? )))) The question is certainly not for you personally )))

These are overloaded methods. Just follow the links in the documentation so you don't end up being what you are...

Artyom Trishkin:

These are overloaded methods. Just follow the links in the documentation so you don't end up being what you ended up...

I agree))) Too heavy artillery))) But thanks all the same))))

Сергей Таболин:

Is this feng shui? )))) The question, of course, is not for you personally ))))

it's convenient

It's convenient when you need to add and remove elements, you can do it with arrays too, but it's more complicated.

You will actually use 4-5 methods from the help, which you have shown, you don't have to read them all, so to say, as the need arises, study them.

It is convenient to use a ready implementation, especially from a developer, instead of writing your own subroutines from scratch

Artyom Trishkin:

These are overloaded methods. Just follow the links in the documentation so you don't end up being what you are...

It would be enough to change at least a couple of words in the description. And it would be even better to leave one function and write there, where "by links", that these are the overloaded methods.

Artem, you had a hard day today?

Hi all. Does anyone have any ready-made code to unload a two-dimensional array into excel?

Afternoon!
Help me implement an idea. The idea is as follows:
For the last n-candles .The script detects a sudden change in volume. To clarify: From the range of n-candles, noticed on one candle - the value of 50, and on the second 100. The difference is 100%. On detecting this imbalance in the volume the script generates an Alert(" signal")

ProfessorU:
Afternoon!
Help me implement an idea. The idea is as follows:
For the last n-candles .The script detects a sudden change in volume. To clarify: From the range of n-candles, noticed on one candle - the value of 50, and on the second 100. The difference is 100%. Upon detection of this volume imbalance, the script generates an Alert(" signal")

A gimmick, almost the same theme I'm implementing. ;)

ProfessorU:
Good day!
Help me implement an idea. The idea is this:
For the last n-candles .The script detects a sudden change in volume. To clarify: From the range of n-candles, noticed on one candle - the value of 50, and on the second 100. The difference is 100%. Upon detection of this imbalance in the volume the script generates an Alert(" signal")

I think it's a volume indicator Better Volumehttps://www.mql5.com/en/code/23479

but this topic is for those who write themselves or try to write themselves

If you want a volume indicator, it's a volume indicator,

or a moderator writes some weekends under MQL5 - also a separate topic

Igor Makanu:

I think it's the Better Volume indicatorhttps://www.mql5.com/en/code/23479

but this thread is for people who write their own, or try to write their own

If you know something about it, it may be a good idea to check it out,

or a moderator writes for MQL5 sometimes on weekends - also a separate topic

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/23479 This one is not working.

I have tried to do it, but I have a snag in the code and I don't think it would be interesting to get into my code.

So, here it is:

datetime some_time=TimeCurrent();
extern string Symbol3 = ""; //Инструмент (""текущий по умолчанию)
extern double P=5;       //Таймфрейм

int start()
{
int raznV;
int percV;
int SD=5; // переменная для поиска разницы объёма
int sig;

double VAL2=MathAbs(iVolume(NULL,P,2));  //Т.Объём
double VAL1=MathAbs(iVolume(NULL,P,1));

raznV =MathAbs(iVolume(NULL,P,2)-iVolume(NULL,P,1));  //Разница объёма
percV =MathRound(raznV/(VAL1*0.01)); // Разница в (%)

//Цикл сканирования последних свечей SD,на которых есть разница равная 50%.
for (int i=SD; i>=0; i--)
{
int sig=(raznV[i])>50;

//Если  есть нужная разница, значение будет больше нуля.
if (sig>0)
{
Alert ("Сигнал");
}

if (SD>5)
{
ObjectDelete("signal4");
} 

return(0);

int sig=(raznV[i])>50; Here is the hitch. I do not know how to present it in a different way. And you need to define a deviation of at least 50% in previous candles.

Reason: