Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1093

eKpuBu4:

I'm sorry, I'm not good with what and where.

This? Where are the trailers and the risk?!

MT4\MQL4\Include

Fucking circus. they cut me off from freelancing for unspecified reasons. why? like i was rarely online?

Your account is restricted.

You can't write public messages or edit personal information.

i have a good relationship with you. i'm not sure if you're right now and you'll get the message.

they say they will cover the difference. in fact, they had 2 payments for a couple of months and now they have 30 quid stuck with an entity that hides its details. In fact, for a couple of months two payments were made, and now there are 30 bucks hanging for unknown reasons.

MakarFX:

MT4\MQL4\Include

Phew, I think I've done it. What a pain in the ass.) Would have known not to start).

Almost compiled now, 8 errors left and 90...something with trix, or the wrong one

Zlaya_budka:

Your account has been restricted

Ban for spam. For 24 hours. During this time, remember what you were doing in the Freelance service, and whether there was a request to decompile. They do not limit the rights there for nothing. Only for violations for hacking software or modifying hacked software.

Help me withdraw money please

Artyom Trishkin:
Ban for spam. For 24 hours. During this time, remember exactly what you were doing in the Freelance service, and whether the request was decompiled. They do not limit the rights there for nothing. Only for violations of hacking software or modification of hacked software.

And for applications like this

There is an ex4 advisor that works well on m5. But it works until March 2020. Then it requires contacting the developer by trolley, the developer hasn't been online since January.

I like the EA. Need a solution to revive the EA. For this purpose I am looking for a way to create a real time chart with updated quotes on which the year number will be substituted. For example, instead of 2020 it would be 2019. And run the existing EA on this chart.

will be banned???

v0van1990:

Sorry, here is the code of the indicator

To determine index bars, nearest fractals ( up, low)

in your code (Expert Advisor), add 2 variables

like this

int barUp,barLow;

for(i=2; i<100; i++)
     {
      Tupf=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"takbir",Bars_left,Bars_right,0,i);
      if(Tupf>0)
       { 
       barUp=i;   //barUp     индекс бара верхнего фрактала
       break;}
     }
   for(k=2; k<100; k++)
     {
      Tlowf=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"takbir",Bars_left,Bars_right,1,k);
      if(Tlowf>0)
       { 
       barLow=i;  //barLow     индекс бара нижнего фрактала
       break;
       }

If I am not mistaken, this is what you originally meant.

eKpuBu4:

What a pain in the ass)) If I'd known, I wouldn't have started.)

You're right.

I won't be able to help(

Alexey Viktorov:

Are there going to be any banishment

will they ban me???

I don't know.

MakarFX:

You're right.

I can't help(

Thank you for your efforts!
Reason: