Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1589

законопослушный гражданин:

here are my results. 13 losses in a row

Once you have changed the value - you need to compile the EA

...or output to external variables

Good afternoon, is it possible to create such an indicator to adjust the speed of the tester using the hotkeys (say()with a left and(→)with a right arrow)? It is very inconvenient to adjust the speed every time manually

Are these functions to be used to write code in the library, can they be obtained and called in other languages or are they built-in like sizeof or intrinsic functions?

Fan27:

Good afternoon, is it possible to create such an indicator to adjust the speed of the tester using the hotkeys (say()with a left and(→)with a right arrow)? It is very inconvenient to adjust the speed every time

The way I adjust speed is this:

1.I click on the slider once, then the mouse can be moved, the main thing is not to click in other spaces

2. Pressing the arrows on the keyboard, I adjust faster and slower.

P.S., on the built-in MT4 strategy tester

MakarFX:

After you have changed the value, you need to compile the EA

...or output to external variables.

Please tell me:

if(GetProfitFromStart()>CountProfit || GetProfitFromStart()<CountLoss*-1){
      if (IsTesting())                                                                
        {
         CloseOrder(); ObjectSetInteger(0,"lab_Button",OBJPROP_STATE,false);
        }
      else
        {
         CloseOrder();
        }

does this separator in this function mean that the order will close "either on the first condition or on the second"?

and is it possible to write them sequentially via: if.......

if.......

please tell me:

does this separator in this function mean that the order will close "either on the first condition or on the second"?

and is it possible to write them consecutively via: if.......

if.......

yes

MakarFX:
yes

Thank you

MakarFX:
yes

but this function means that both conditions must be met at the same time in order for it to be executed?

if(GetInfoLastPos(3)>Start && GetInfoLastPos(2)<0)

but this function means that both conditions must be met at the same time in order for it to be executed?

yes

and this function means that both conditions must be met at the same time in order for it to be executed?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/operations/bool

Логические операции - Операции и выражения - Основы языка - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
Reason: