Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 906

Igor Makanu:

Alas, coincidence and nothing more, although it may be a sign of insider information, in general do not guess, you will not guess anyway, and even if you find a link, it is not certain that it will be the same next time

SZS: there is another riddle ... oil goes up in price - gasoline goes up in price, oil goes down in price - gasoline goes up in price.

:)

If you have a special account, for example, you can "select" from the history of transactions, for example, transactions of individual TS, like a filter on the magician - to track the selected - trading statistics of a separate TS, which has its own unique, for example, magician from other trades in the account - for evaluation.

Otherwise, one TS - one account is too "chic"...

Roman Shiredchenko:

If you have a special account, for example, you can "select" from the history of transactions, for example, transactions of individual TS, like a filter on the magician - to track the selected - trading statistics of a separate TS, which has its own unique, for example, magician from other trades in the account - for evaluation.

Otherwise, one TS - one account is too "chic"...

DEAL_MAGIC
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
  • www.mql5.com
Сделка является отражением факта совершения торговой операции на основании ордера, содержащего торговый приказ. Каждая сделка описывается свойствами, позволяющими получить информацию о ней. Для чтения значений свойств используются функции вида Идентификатор позиции, в открытии, изменении или закрытии которой участвовала эта сделка. Каждая...

Artyom Trishkin:
DEAL_MAGIC

Thanks, Artem. But I don't think it works on 4. I want to know how to save a detailed report from trading history, but for a particular magician, so that the view was the same as in the normal terminal report fromthe history of transactions. I filtered report from history for magician and saved it and respectively this selected report with detailed chart and statistics will be opened in browser. Is it possible to do so with mcl4 tools?

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Roman Shiredchenko:

I don't think it works on 4. In general, I would like to know how to save detailed report from trading history, but for a particular magician, so that the view would be the same as in the normal terminal report from the trading history. I filtered report from history for magician and saved it and respectively this selected report with detailed chart and statistics will be opened in browser. Is it possible to do so using mql4?

It is possible. But it is not on the subject of this topic. I.e., there is no simple "question - answer".

I think @fxsaber did something similar - you can see it in his works.

fxsaber
fxsaber
  • www.mql5.com
Простой, но эффективный (не проверял, но в теории ничто этому не противоречит при локальной оптимизации) вариант сабжа достигается включением в исходник всего одного инклудника, который включает только две свои функции - iCustom и CopyBuffer. iCustom При вызове формирует по входным параметрам... MT4-Tester VS MT5-Tester Руки дошли реализовать...

Roman Shiredchenko:

Thanks, Artem. But I don't think it works on 4. I want to know how to save a detailed report from trading history, but for a particular magician, so that the view was the same as in the normal terminal report from the history of transactions. I filtered report from history for magician and saved it and respectively this selected report with detailed chart and statistics will be opened in browser. Is it possible to do so with mcl4 tools?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/211620/page3#comment_9352002

Artyom Trishkin:

Right. (chuckles)

О! Sens - I'll have a look...

Good evening.

Is it possible to track open positions by comment (string comment).

Has anyone done this, and if so, are there any errors?

Aleksandr Prishenko:

Good evening.

Is it possible to track open positions by comment (string comment).

Has anyone done so and, if so, no errors?

Based on the comment, it would be better to track the reason of position closing in MQL4 - by entering "sl[" and "tp[".

But it is better not to monitor open positions in this way, as the safety of the user's comment is not guaranteed.

Reason: