Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 126

When using flags we have a question: we declare flag in global scope (e.g. bool pb1=false;), then, when opening position by any condition, we make flag pb1=true;, then we check if conditions for closing position appeared for this flag, and if yes, we close position. And here is the question - is it necessary to return value to flag pb1=false or not, since flag is declared on global level?

Hi, Could you please tell me how to make a high quality screenshot of an EA testing results from MT4 in

640x480 pixels.

Anatoliy Ryzhakov:

Hi, Could you please tell me how to make a high quality screenshot of an EA testing results from MT4 in

640x480 pixels.

Manually set the window size to 640*480. Take a screenshot of the window. I am using Screenpresso, its free version allows me to make a screenshot of a window and the size of screenshot is visible instantly. This is how I work: I adjust the window with my mouse and aim to take a screenshot and look at the size.

Vladimir Karputov:

Manually set the window size to 640*480. Take a screenshot of the window. I use Screenpresso - the free version allows you to take a screenshot of the window, and you can see the size of the screenshot right away. That's how I work. I adjust window with mouse and aim it to take screenshot and look at the size.

Thank you!

Is it possible to test the indicator in the MT4 tester so that the alert window pops up during the test111

nsd63: Is it possible to test an indicator in the MT4 tester, so that the alert window would pop up during the test

Add to the indicator the creation of a text marker and output the necessary text in it

nsd63:
Is it possible to test an indicator in the MT4 tester, so that an alert window would pop up during the test?

The alerts are displayed in the log

Taras Slobodyanik:

alerts are displayed in the logbook

There are no alerts in the logbook33

STARIJ:

add the creation of a text marker to the indicator and output the desired text to it

Is it possible to do with this indicator
Files:
promo.ex4  22 kb

nsd63:
There are no alerts in the logbook
Reason: