Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 233

Good day!
Can you please tell me where I can test my EA? The program or where to read the details of testing
In the tester MT4 for 2020 on D1 writes n/a, sometimes it gives 78%. The archive of quotations did not give any new data from M1 to D1.

Comrades help solve the problem... I have a 4 android and after resetting the MT 4 platform it stopped supporting. Where to download the old version of this program.

Good afternoon. It's a simple question, but I have no one to ask, so I'm asking everyone. I'm starting my first steps in writing robots and I'm studying the codes of indices. I would like to ask my question, why I can't open this indicator in meta editor? I wonder how to open it and edit its code. I have no idea what to do with it.

Pyth0on:

Good afternoon. It's a simple question, but I have no one to ask, so I'm asking everyone. I'm starting my first steps in writing robots and I'm studying the codes of indices. I would like to ask my question, why I can't open this indicator in meta editor? I wonder how to open it and edit its code. I have no idea what to do with it.

ex4 is an executable file. These files cannot be opened in the editor. The mq4 files are opened in the editor

Сергей Таболин:

ex4 is an executable file. Such files cannot be opened in the editor. The editor will open mq4 files

So my question is how to open and edit it?

Pyth0on:
So my question is, how do I open it and edit it?

You can't.

WebRuest() is not allowed in indicators. What is the alternative if you want to send data from the indicator to the web server on a timer?

leonerd:
WebRuest() is not allowed in indicators. What is the alternative if I want to send data from indicator to web server by timer?

"shell32.dll"

What does this 5203 error in WebRequest() mean and what can I do about it?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

"shell32.dll"

OK, I see, thank you. I thought I'd try it out on the EA. But here 5203 came up. In MT5 this same code works fine...

Reason: